Cozy 18th Century village house in the vineyards of Burgundy.
Highlights of La Maison des Deux Clochers:
- 2 bedrooms (one queen, one twins) with pull-out double couch in living room
- fully equipped bathroom with bathtub, wall mounted shower, washing machine, and dryer
- well-equipped country kitchen
- satellite TV with many English channels
-extensive DVD / book library for your enjoyment
- unlimited wireless wi-fi plus most phone calls free included in your rent
-private, walled garden area for your exclusive use
La Maison des Deux Clochers is nestled just where you want to be in Burgundy - in a quiet, relaxed wine making village located between the medieval town of Beaune (ten minutes away) and Dijon (half an hour North). You will find yourself at the doorstep of Burgundy's most picturesque and famous wine making villages such as Pommard, Volnay, Gevrey-Chambertin, Aloxe-Corton, etc. that are now collectively nominated to become a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The 18th century stone village house, recently restored, has two bedrooms, one with a queen sized bed and one with twin beds. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, a wonderful bathroom with a tub and shower, a covered veranda, and a private garden area outside for the exclusive use of our guests. The house is completely private and independent (i.e. we do not live on-site). It dates back to 1789, but has been lovingly restored, furnished, and equipped.