3 bed, 1 bath, Sleeps 10
About Rachel Hirth
Hi! My name is Rachel and I was born and raised in Saint Louis / Saint Charles. I love everything this town has to offer from amazing dining experiences to fun night life, family friendly outings and awesome people to be around! There are such memorable events to attend year round and I couldn't be happier to host you while you are here! Small business owner, interior designer, love to host, life is short - travel often!
Rachel Hirth purchased this House in 2018
Why Rachel Hirth chose Clayton-Tamm
The newly updated home provides comfort and space galore! This home has the best open kitchen and dining area for hanging out!
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Clean and easy
The house was nice and clean there was plenty of comfortable places for people to sleep in a quiet comfortable neighborhood with lots of parking. Check out time is a little earlier than average. Rachel was kind and available to communicate with as needed.
Great location for Zoo & Musuems
Very nice house located within walking distance of the St. Louis Zoo and Science Musuem. House was a great size for a family freindly vacation, and had great amenities. Really enjoyed checking out the city of St. Louis and staying here! Thanks again!!
The house was clean and neat. Check-in and -out processes were easy. We had one question when we first arrived and Rachel answered a text quickly. The house is an easy walk to a brewpub, coffee shop, and other places, plus close to highway and Forest Park.
Great location for family activities
The house was great. It was located in a nice neighborhood just outside of St. Louis. Perfect location for the zoo and grants farm. Rachel was very quick to respond with any questions I had and even called to check in on our safety when a bad storm came through
Had a good stay! Would reccomend!
Perfect place for my family vacation to St Louis!
Many St. Louis attractions within minutes (mileage and times are approx.):
- St. Louis Zoo: .7 miles, 4 minutes
- Forest Park & Jewel Box: 1.5 miles, 6 minutes
- St. Louis Science Center: 2.1 miles, 6 minutes
- MO Botanical Gardens: 2.8 miles, 9 minutes
- St. Louis History Museum: 2.8 miles, 11 minutes
- The Fabulous Fox: 4.5 miles, 11 minutes
- St Louis Arch: 8.3 miles, 18.3 minutes
- Busch Stadium: 6.7 miles, 14 minutes
- Ballpark Village: 7.3 miles, 14 minutes
- City Museum: 6.1 miles, 14 minutes
- Soulard Farmers Market: 6.4 miles, 12 minutes
- Chaifetz Arena (SLU Campus): 4.3 miles, 9 minutes
- Enterprise Center: 5.9 miles, 11 minutes
- Union Station: 5.7 miles, 11 minutes
- Anheuser Busch Brewery: 6.9 miles, 14 minutes
- Delmar Loop (shopping & restaurants): 2.8 miles, 12 minutes
- Central West End: 3.5 miles, 11 minutes
- The Grove: 2.2 miles, 6 minutes