|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Bring the whole clan and take refuge in this 2-storey stone house of 95 sq.m.. Shut the doors and throw open the windows to views out across the bay. With its extra large, verdant garden of 150 sq.m., equipped kitchen, spacious and inviting sitting area, and solid design, here’s a large family house that will leave you feeling utterly cosseted. You cannot help but trail your fingers across the open plan living room’s exposed stonework; setting revolving around the stone fireplace, while there’s space for the kids to run about inside. You get to choose between eating in (at the dining room holding five), or out (at the veranda of 20 sq.m.) and when dinner’s done and dusted, you’ll find a large double bedroom with a balcony overlooking the bay, an ample twin bedroom and a family bathroom on the second floor (there’s also another bathroom on the ground floor, both featuring showers). Once you’ve explored your surrounds, pop a bottle of local wine and make for the first floor balcony with glasses in hand; sit back and gaze across the iconic skyline.
On the middle finger of the Peloponnese, at the beloved seaside village of Stoupa, amidst 40 acres of enchanting landscape under the mythic Mount Taygetos, within the legendary Maniatiko Village, discover your dream holiday getaway.
Blessed with the perfect location, just 800 m. away from the legendary blond sandy beach of Stoupa and the famous Kalogria - with its natural springs, golden sand, and turquoise waters - , sharing amazing vistas of the Messinian Gulf, it just offers it all! Those seeking complete repose may snuggle up in the embrace of their stone house, soak up the sun in their large veranda, cool in the shade of their verdant garden, walk through the olive grove, or lounge around the Village’s 100 m. swimming pool and indulge the view.
Located in the heart of Stoupa - a families’ paradise with countless restaurants, tavers, and shops - Maniatiko Village is 39 km away from Kalamata International Airport, and 2hr 45min drive from Athens.
In House Features
• 4 Twin beds with anatomic mattresses
• Sofa bed
• Baby cot (upon request)
• Cotton Sheets
• Micro - fiber comforters
• Piquet blankets
• 5 towel sets (face, hand, and bath towel)
• 1 Fully equipped Bathroom with Shower and washing machine on the second floor
• 1WC on the ground floor
• Fully equipped kitchen with electrical appliances (fridge, kitchen), small appliances (coffee maker, kettle, coffee mixer, steam iron, mosquito repellent), cleaning supplies (broom, dustpan, mop, clothes drier) and dinnerware (full dinner set for 5 guests)
• Baby high chair and baby dinnerware (upon request)
• Free WiFi Internet Access (WiFi)
• Quiet Air Conditioner
• Soundproofed double glazed windows
• Furnished terrace of 20 sq.m. and balcony on the second floor
• Private garden and surrounding area of 150 sq.m.
Services included in price
• Free parking space
• Cleaning Service every 3 days
• Reception and escort to your house
• 2 bottles of mineral water in your fridge
• Coffee, sugar, honey, fruits, butter, cookies, and rusks in your kitchen
Resort Facilities & Services
• 100 sq.m. Outdoor Pool
• 50 sq.m. Kids Pool
• Sun beds and umbrellas
• Tables and chairs around the pool
• Free Wireless Internet Access (WiFi) throughout the Resort
• Cleaning services (extra charge)
• Laundry / Dry Cleaning Services (extra charge)
• Baby Sitting Services (extra charge)
• Massage Services (extra charge)
• Hair salon services (extra charge)
• Telephone-Fax-Photocopying Machine
The villa is set on a hill about a mile from Stoupa. The location was very quiet and we had lovely views of the sea. The owner Labros, was there to meet us and was very helpful, giving us tips on where to eat out. The villa was spacious and clean and the sheets and towels were changed twice in one week. The pool was lovely and we practically had it to ourselves. Stoupa itself is a nice little resort and not at all developed and there are other villages nearby if you fancy a change. We felt you did need a car to get around, the beach at Stoupa was a bit far to walk there and back but the drive was only 5 minutes. You can hire bikes in Stoupa and cycle to the next village down which was a highlight for us.
An ideal base for exploring Mani - one of Greece’s most historic areas. The long coastline, enjoying natural shade from the tamarisk and pine trees, hides some of Peloponnese’s most renowned beaches: besides Stoupa and Kalogria, there is cozy Ritsa, Delfinia - where sand alternates with pebbles -, untouched Foneas, picturesque Pantazi, secluded Kalamitsi, and wild Katafygi. However, beachside bliss is only the start; enjoy a host of outdoor activities - such as seaside walks, bicycle rides, mountaineering expeditions, etc. - or discover Southern Peloponnese: from Stoupa – the land of Zorba and so called Miami of Mani – and its Frankish Beaufort castle to, sir Patrick Leigh Fermor’s favorite, Kardamili (just 3km away), the stone villages of Western Taygetos (Thalames, Lagada, Proastio, Saidona and, Kastania), the - dominated by the castle of Zarnata – Kampos, as well as nature’s miracles such as the Cave of Diros, the Gialova lagoon, the Vassiliki Forest, the gorges of Viros and Rintomo, and so many more…
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Low Season 2016
3 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£269|