|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
At the heart of the city of La Rochelle, this charming apartment is ideally located 50m from the Old Port of La Rochelle. It is a perfect starting point to discover La Rochelle on foot and enjoy all the center's activities: restaurants, cinemas, aquarium, Maritime Museum are less than 5 minutes walk on port side, on the other side you are 5 minutes walk Central Market or the Place de Verdun (bus departure for the Ile de Re and others). A little further, the beach "La Concurrence is only 10 minutes walk. Handy if you arrive by train, the train station is 10 minutes walk also.
On the top floor (3rd) of a half-timbered building, this apartment of 47m2 area consists of:
- An entrance with fitted wardrobes,
- A large living room with a 2 seater sofa (convertible), a coffee table, a flat screen LCD TV 81 '' and a hi-fi,
- A kitchen separated from the living room by a bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove with 4 ring ceramic hob and electric oven, extractor hood, microwave oven / grill, washing machine. Crockery and kitchen utensils are also available.
- A dining area with Dining Table for 4 people
- A bathroom with bath, washbasin, WC,
- A duplex room accessible by a genuine internal staircase (with wooden ramps), equipped with a double bed and chest of drawers and wardrobe to store your personal belongings.
South exposed, this apartment is very bright thanks to large windows to ancient stained glass, and its skylight in the roof.
The apartment is equipped with Internet (WIFI throughout the apartment, or be wired).
In terms of sleeping, you have a double bed in the main sleeping room. In additional extra sleeping, you can either use either the sofa of the living room, or use a 2nd mattress 140 * 190 left available.
Please note there is a tax of 0,83 euro per night per people that is charged by La Rochelle ("tax of stay"). This is because the flat is categorised in "furnished accomodation for tourism" , waiting for a classification in terms of "stars" . (sorry for the translation, I couldn't exactly find the exact denomination in english!)
Malgrès un temps plutôt maussade nous avons apprécié notre sejour à La Rochelle. Appartement agréable, spacieux, propre et bien entretenu.
Très bien situé en plein centre ville, proches des commerces et à 1 min du port ! Cela peut aussi être un bémol, car pas de double vitrage et relativement bruyant le soir (donne sur la rue des bars et restaurants)
Nous avons apprécié qu'il y ait beaucoup de documentation sur les activités à faire dans les alentours.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£303|
|menage et linge de lit||£52|