Charming fishermen's house located close to the port of Bono and local shops, with a flower garden without vis-à-vis.
Ideally located to enjoy the many opportunities for hiking the Gulf of Morbihan (hiking trails, kayak or paddle) at the foot of the house (GR old bridge suspension 2 '), you also enjoy the beaches of Larmor Baden (10') and beaches of the Trinity Sea, Carnac or the peninsula of Quiberon ocean side (20 '). 5 minutes from Auray (TGV station) and 15 minutes from Vannes.
Typical house of 110 m2 renovated and refurbished. The equipment of the house includes:
On the ground floor:
- Kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, combined oven microwave, rotating heat
- 2 seater convertible sofa room, 1 large table (10 persons)
- Master bedroom with a bathroom consisting of a shower
- a large bedroom with double bed and a sofa bed for two people
- a room with a trundle bed: 2 beds for one person
- another bedroom with a trundle bed: sleeps 2 people
- A bathroom with bathtub and washing machine
The Bono is a small peaceful village of about 2300 inhabitants who has preserved its authenticity. This typical small port is located near Auray and Baden. The Bono once had an important activity with about four hundred sailors and more than a hundred boats. From the old Bono suspension bridge, built more than 150 years ago, you have a superb view of the harbor and the old oyster farms. You will discover wild landscapes of rare beauty along the coastal paths of more than 8 km.