Home Automation System, Door Security c / Opening Code, electric shutters, cable TV and Internet free of charge.
Suite: Air Conditioning, King Size Double Bed, Wardrobe, Safe and TV LED 22 ".
Room: Spacious room with air conditioning, LED TV 32 ", DVD player, Hi-Fi system, 2 sofas (1 of them is double bed) and table w / 4 chairs.
Bathrooms: Two Complete with a hairdryer (the Suite).
Kitchen: With Washing Machine and Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Induction hob, extractor, oven, microwave, Thermo-accumulator 100L, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Wand, Kettle, Iron and Iron and all Cookware necessary. Crockery and cutlery included as well Material Cleaning (includes cleaner).
Balcony: With Hanger, Storage space and table with 4 chairs.
Pool: Common swimming pool located on the 10th floor (elevator up to the 9th floor).
(1) NOTE: The swimming pool is open from 1 June to 30 September.
This apartment has been completely refurbished to be able to offer quality tourism to our customers. Upon arrival will have a bottle of sparkling wine as a welcome offer that has one goal: Make them feel at home. Welcome.
Booking and Rental Conditions:
* Check-in: after 4pm;
* Check-out: until 10h00;
* Signal payment: 25% when booking and remaining 75% at Check-in. These 25% must be paid through the HomeAway page, paying a Service Fee, so you can benefit from the Trust Reserve Guarantee.
* Method of payment: Bank transfer or cash;
* If more people are detected than those informed when booking the stay can be canceled immediately without refund of the deposit;
* Cleaning: Carried out before check-in.
* Clothing: Included bed linen, towels and bath and kitchen towels.
* Covered parking available for € 40 / week.
* In July and August, reservations are only accepted from Saturday to Saturday.
As owner of this apartment with the number 1356752 of the HomeAway website, I would like to welcome you and present you a new and modern apartment with the same quality, friendliness and professionalism with which we have already habituated our guests. It is also located in the Old Town just 200 meters from Fisherman's Beach. You may see the new property by placing the number 6855793 on the HomeAway website search. Of course, welcome.