Casita de Sol y Cielo (House of Sun and Sky) is a privately owned home, located on 95 acres in the private compound of Pueblo Encantado in the foothills of Tesuque, New Mexico. Known for its valley of lush vegetation and the Tesuque River, as well as hilltop sites with views and traditional Northern New Mexico pinon and juniper, Tesuque attracts artists, professionals, retirees, second home owners, and celebrities looking to hide out. The picturesque, incorporated village of Tesuque enjoys a rural feel and is just 10 minutes from downtown's shops and galleries. There is a quaint commercial community consisting of the landmark Tesuque Market; several specialty restaurants, Terra and El Nido and two world renown art spaces - Glenn Green Galleries and the Shidoni Foundry.
This unique property offers guests an inviting and quiet, fully furnished, well appointed getaway that will provide you with a refreshing and comfortable experience in a "home away from home".
The architecture of Casita de Sol y Cielo is Pueblo Revival Style and includes high beamed ceilings, brick & tile floors, two wood-burning fireplaces, and Talavera tile in the bathrooms lending a charming southwest flavor. It has two generous sized bedrooms, two baths, living room, kitchen and dining room. Enjoy romantic sunset & mountain views, and dine al fresco on the over-sized terrace. Community amenities include a swimming pool, clubhouse and immediate access to ample hiking opportunities throughout the compound's private acreage. Just minutes from downtown Santa Fe, yet a tranquil world apart.
This extraordinary vacation home is:
- 10 miles and less than a 15 minute drive to the always exciting and colorful Santa Fe Plaza and nearby art filled Canyon Road galleries and shops.
- 3 miles and less than a 7 minute drive to the renowned Santa Fe Opera House
- Across the street from the 5-star Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Resort and Spa
- 14 miles and less than 25 minutes from Ten Thousand Waves Spa
- 1 hour dive from Albuquerque's International Sunport Airport
- Less than 30 minute drive from Santa Fe Municipal Airport
- Amenities include free WiFi access, internet TV, washer/dryer, air conditioning, heater, wood-burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen (cookware/dishes), parking and a seasonal swimming pool
+ Guests reserving seven (7) days or more receive 5% off the stated nightly rate
+ Guests reserving twenty-eight (28) days or more receive 10% off the stated nightly rate