About the property
- Apartment1076 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Enjoy stunning views from this brand new penthouse sleeping 6 people!
Welcome to Chalet Aberot Penthouse - Staubbach…
Enjoy your holiday in Wengen in this brand new Penthouse on a south facing ledge just 5 minutes from the ski pistes. With 2 bedrooms, large gallery and three bathrooms this apartment is an attractive accommodation for 6 people.
The open plan living – dining – kitchen area opens out onto a west facing balcony with stunning panoramic views of the Jungfrau, Silberhorn, Breithorn, Lauterbrunnen valley and surrounding mountains; perfect for gathering after a day out with a comfortable sofa, arm chair and large dining space for entertaining or family meals.
A further tv room/snug is located on the upper gallery which is reached via a wooden staircase. The gallery also offers a sleeping area with 2 single beds and a cloakroom.
The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is furnished with a queen sized bed, large wardrobe, dressing table and mirror and features an ensuite bathroom. The second very generously sized bedroom offers two single beds (each 90 x 200 cm), wardrobe and drawers. A further shower room is situated between the two bedrooms.
The chalet also offers a separate room for skis, snowboards and sledges as well as a cellar with private washing machine and dryer.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- English, French, German
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Relly is fantastic
Spectacular view, toasty and clean chalet
My last ski trip to Wengen was when I was 21 and staying in a Gimmelwald youth hostel that was just a cut above a cow barn, so I was easily impressed this time around. That said, my wife, sister and children thoroughly enjoyed their experience in this chalet, which appeared to be recently built and in terrific condition. The view out the living room and master bedroom windows has to be experienced to be believed; photos just can't do it justice. Wengen is a delightful, car-free village with plenty of restaurants and ski/sled/snowshoe rental equipment. The chalet is walking distance to both the Mannlichen tram and Kleine-Scheidegg train. The chalet was so inviting, however, that we stayed in to cook most of the nights during our two week stay. Even though there was no snow on the hills during most of that time, everybody had a great time and the quality of this chalet certainly contributed to that success!
- This property is managed and serviced by Alpine Holiday Services.
- For more information regarding the location, specific attractions and things to do, please visit our website.
- We market holiday homes in Wengen on behalf of private owners and provide a comprehensive range of services, tours and activities both to prepare the home and to enrich the holiday experience in Wengen.
- Guests furthermore enjoy a welcome pack including up to date local information, and amenities: towel slippers per guest, furniture Amber Spa (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), toilet roll, 35L bin bag.
- Prices include electricity, heating, hot water, cold water, bed linens, bathroom linens, kitchen linens, final cleaning and visitor tax.
- Please enquire for additional services, tours and activities.
Additional pricing information
Cancellations: - 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking; - more than 15 prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking.