|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
CASA COUTADA is a large 4 bedroomed town villa situated in a peaceful residential area close Vila Nova de Cacela. The inside is spacious and comfortably furnished with lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room and bedroom on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor. All bedrooms are with double beds, and the ground floor family bedroom also has a sofa bed and pull out bed to accommodate a further 2 guests, making the total occupancy 10 guests with ease. The lounge diner has a comfy seating area along with a large dining table, perfect for more formal dining. To the outside, there is a large shaded al-fresco dining area with traditional BBQ alongside the pool which is private to the house and 8m x 4m in size. Casa Coutada offers a perfect holiday rental for 2 or more families seeking spacious family accommodation with a pool whilst being close to the beach and local amenities. The nearest beach is Manta Rota which has lovely flat golden sands and sunbeds for hire. A car is not absolutely essential, but is recommended.
The villa is located in a peaceful residential area, with the nearest main town being Vila Nova de Cacela a 10 minute walk away. Here you will find an excellent choice of restaurants suiting all tastes as well as shops, supermarkets, bank, pharmacy and post office. There is a daily open air market and a wonderful visiting market every month - well worth a visit. The local Beach of Manta Rota is awarded a blue flag status and offers open golden sands with sunbeds and restaurants for your convenience.
THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF TAVIRA
When staying in this accommodation a visit to the beautiful town of Tavira is essential! You will not fail to be enthralled by its unspoilt charm, character and tranquillity. As you wander along the cobbled streets, you'll see an abundance of history dating as far back as 2000BC. A Roman bridge links the 2 parts of the town across the River Gilao, its sides decorated with traditional old bars and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy a peaceful drink or meal. Horse drawn carriages and a small train operate around the town and are perfect for sightseeing and enjoying the peaceful ambience. The many churches (37 in total!), the town castle and the typical fisherman's harbour leading to the River Formosa Natural Park are all places to visit, along with the wonderful daily market selling fresh home grown produce. Tavira Island and its wonderful beach is accessible by ferry boat from the town and offers excellent facilities with a wonderful holiday atmosphere.
OTHER THINGS TO SEE AND
By travelling a little further afield there are a good range of things to do for everyone. For nature lovers, forest walks, cruises along the River Guadiana or nature trails along the Ria Formosa Reserve where bird watching is in abundance! Travelling West there are some excellent shopping centres in Faro and Ghia as well as the famous Water Parks and Zoo Marine all easily reached by car or by day trip coach. The Spanish border town of Ayamonte is approx 25 kms by car, where the delights of another country can be sampled along with wine, Tapas and shopping. Ayamonte can also be reached by ferry from Vila Real. Seville is about 170km away, and budding historians may enjoy Castro Marim castle.
This is perfect accommodation for golfers wishing to sample the excellent courses situated in the Eastern Algarve. Within a 20km radius there are 6 courses to choose from. Benamor and the 2 Quintas (Ria and Cima) are the most popular and have fantastic scenery and sea views. The prestigious new Monte Rei course designed by Jack Nicklaus now has its first 18 holes open and is continuing in its development to the second phase offering the height of golfing luxury. Although a costly experience, this is a real treat for golfing fanatics wishing to experience a little high life! Travelling East to just before the Spanish Border, the challenging courses of Castro Marim and the Ballesteros Signature Course Quinta do Vale both come highly recommended. We can offer discounted rates and can organise a full golfing package with play at a selection of these courses, car hire and rental of this property. (Flights not included)
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• Changeover days are generally flexible
• Normal check in time is 16.00h and Checkout time is 10.00h - These times will only be applied if absolutely necessary and we will accommodate arrival and departure as fully as possible
• An additional charge will be levied for evening/night check-ins
• On arrival you will be greeted by one of our friendly Smartavillas Team Members who will explain all aspects of the property and any points of local interest
• Smartavillas fully trained personnel are always available 24/7 should you need assistance of any kind
• Within the property you will find our guide entitled ‘What to do and where to do it’ which includes local information, activities and restaurant recommendations.
THE RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES:
• Bed Sheets and Towels
• Cleaning on departure
• Housekeeping Service – if you would like a housekeeping service during the course of your stay (whether short term of long term rental periods) – the price is 10E per guest and will include a change of bed linen and towels and a basic clean. You can request this as many times as you wish during your rental period.
• Private Airport Transfers – we can arrange these for any number of passengers. Quote available on request. We also offer private transport services to and from places of interest.
• Travel Cots and Highchairs - available for rental
• We also offer a shopping service – perfect for late night arrivals.