"Margaritaville" As Jimmy Buffet says, "It's anywhere you want it to be." So it's at 294 Shoreline Loop on Lake Norman. Great big wide open views of the largest lake in NC. Stutt's Marina is within view and walking distance. I also have beach properties and I can honestly say without a doubt there has never been a shark sighting at this property.
All my properties are non-smoking, no pets, minimum age for rental is 25 years old. 4 night minimum at Margaritaville. No large parties or events.
The house is in a quiet residential area with friendly neighbors who are always strolling along the loop. My other property is 2 miles away by water and 6 miles away by road so I can be there in a short time if I'm needed for anything." It's 5 O'Clock Here" VRBO #314127 is a great couples retreat on the lake. Beach property “The Parrothead Palace” #358086.
Kick off your flip flops, avoid the pop tops, and come on in. As a matter of fact you might prefer the back door! Walk into the downstairs of this two story home and you will see why it is "Margaritaville." Lots of fun decor a LandShark chair and a Margarita Bar, in the open kitchen. Off to the left is the large dining room. Take a right and find two queen sized bedrooms and a full bath. There is also a large front load laundry and a full size bed in the laundry room for overflow guests.
Then head upstairs to the large living room with large screen Direct TV and some of the best views on the entire lake. Then a second kitchen and dining area which leads out to the huge deck with outdoor seating and dining with an umbrella and a hammock.
Head down the hall to the king sized bedroom and 2 full baths. There is also another room off of the master with a twin size bed. Actually the house is legally a 4 bedroom but I don't want to over advertise it.
The house is furnished with sheets, towels, wash cloths and beach towels for the number of folks you have, all included in the price.
If you are coming looking for real estate and you don't have an agent yet I can refer you to one of several that I refer to. They are all excellent and respond to your needs. There have been at least 8 guests who have purchased on the lake between my two properties. Sometimes depending on location we can look at the property by water. Let me know when you are making the reservations and I will connect you with an agent and you can start to narrow your search before you arrive.
- Kitchens furnished with appliances, along with coffee makers, pots, pans, utensils, toaster, crock pot blender etc. All you need to bring is your food and clothing, shopping is close, within a mile of the house.
- One living area is complete with a 49" flat screened TV, and 2 couches.
- King and queen bedrooms all have TV's along with both living rooms.
- Master bathroom with tub/ double shower. Sheets, bath towels, wash and hand towels, along with beach towels are provided.
- Large and small coolers for you to use.
- Wireless internet .
- Dock privileges for boat, so you can bring your boat!
- From previous requests, I now have a 23 foot. Bennington Pontoon with a 115HP 4 stroke Yamaha available to rent. $225/ day, or $45 / hour. Best price on the lake. Check it out, others are $250/ day to $450/ day on weekends. This one is at my house at 433 Sundown Rd so you can come over and take it out by the hour or by the day. Requires a $500 fully refundable cash deposit and signed rental agreement. Take it out full of gas and bring it back full and in good condition and your $500 will be handed right back to you. Please request the boat with initial request for cabin rental in case there should be a maintenance issue I can inform you. The boat is shared between 2 properties I own so first come first serve. Occasionally I get requests from non guests for rentals so another reason to let me know sooner rather than later.
-skis, and tube are included in the boat rental.
Or if you would prefer to make advanced arrangements I will Captain you out for $100 per hour gas included if available. I will take you fishing for the same price. Skiing or tubing $125 / hour if available.
- Two 10' fishing/paddling Kayaks with paddles and paddling vests $25 / day each or $100 week each.
- Two stand up paddle boards $25 / day $100 / week.
- All water toys require a $100 each deposit which will be refunded in person or by check when all toys and paddles and life vests are returned in good shape.
Laidback is here, where are you?
- Race City race park - 5 minutes
- Earnhardt's DEI - 15 minutes
- Charlotte Motor Speedway - 30 minutes
- Charlotte Bobcats, Panthers and Checkers arenas, as well as NASCAR Museum, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center and EpiCenter (downtown) - 30 minutes
- Charlotte Knights baseball - 30 minutes
- Davidson College - 15 minutes UNCC 30 minutes
- Lowes Corporate Headquarters and Lake Norman Regional Hospital - 10 minutes
Payment & Deposit
- 50% payment, via cash or check, will be due in order to confirm reservation. Remaining balance will be required 30 days prior to arrival. For rental call or email to confirm reservation. Then send check to Mark Hall 433 Sundown Rd. Mooresville, NC 28117.
Check in is 4:00pm. Check out is 10:00am. Every effort will be made to accomodate early check in and later check out times if other rentals or availability make it possible. Just ask.
Keywords: Pontoon Boat Rental, Stand up paddle boards, paddle boat, kayaks.