|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
On the first floor of a high-quality apartment building with lift and balcony, the accommodation, designed for six, has two independent main rooms with direct access to the ski slopes and hiking trails in the La Vanoise Natural Park.
The living room overlooks the mountains and the ski runs and the bedroom has an eye to the hamlet and the Saulire Massif.
- The bright living room with balcony features a double bed, a single bed, a table, chairs, a bench, and a flat screen television with a DVD player. There are shelves for storage in the living room.
-- A fully equipped, separate kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, hobs, coffee maker, toaster, a raclette set, etc.
- A peaceful, independent bedroom with two bunk beds
- Bathroom with a bathtub, washbasin, storage space and separate toilet.
- Corridor with a large cupboard, shelves, and hanging space
In the basement, you will find a ski locker.
- Wi-Fi access (for a fee)
- A launderette nearby
- Final cleaning, as well as all other charges, is included in the rental price.
Linen can be rented.
The owner speaks French, English, and Spanish
Contact the owner directly.
The hamlet of Mottaret in Méribel at 1850 m has a calm ambience, at the heart of the 3 Valleys, an exceptional location with stunning sceneries.
During winter, skiers can head to the slops on foot at the centre of the large 3 Valleys ski resort, which offers 600 km of runs in the largest ski area in the world (halfway between Courchevel, Ménuires, and Val-Thorens).
In summer, hikers will be at the edge of the La Vanoise Natural Park with lakes and glaciers.
Once you have settled in, and without needing a car, you can read the shopping centre, restaurants, and sports shops, all 30 m away. You can leave your car in the pay-to-park parking next to the building.
Fifty metres away, there is a free shuttle service and cable car for different pursuits including the market, hiking trails, an 18-hole golf course, mountain biking, pool, and so on.
Summer stays are a natural oasis where you can go on walks amongst the flowers and herds of animals.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£347|