|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
New apartment for 4 people:
* 1 suite with bath and hydromassage cabin
* 1 bedroom with access to a private balcony
* 1 bathroom with jacuzzi
* 1 kitchen
* Living room and dining room with fireplace and access to large balcony
* Air conditioning in all rooms
* TV by cable
* Tv in living room and bedrooms
* Bed linen and towels
* Cot (up to 3 years) available for 7 € / night
* Other baby accessories on request (extra)
* Breakfast and meals on request (extra)
Enjoy this spacious apartment that invites you to spend pleasant evenings and important moments of relaxation under the sun!
On arrival you will find a space full of sunshine, a welcome gift as a thank you for your preference and a selection of tourist information.
Log out of the bustle, take time for you! Discover the authenticity of a country full of good customs, cuisine and traditions.
With open arms to welcome you and guide!
Recent quarter, friendly, peaceful, harmonious on the point of view of the construction and panoramic. Offers a range of services and amenities such as:
* Indoor pool (aqua gym, hydrotherapy pool for babies ...)
* Playground for children
* Tennis court
* Traditional and equitable market (Wednesday and Saturday mornings)
* Small shopping center
* Cafes and restaurants
* Baked goods and pastries with own production
* Merchant of fruits and vegetables and traditional fair
* Boucher traditional service
* Neighborhood Supermarkets
* Pingo Doce hypermarket 10 min.
* Telepizza - with home deliveries
* Several bus stops 2 min. walk - up to Lisbon city center and airport
* Several ATMs
* The post office
* Room of the small library (newspapers, magazines, some books, films ...)
* Public Health Centre
* General Practitioner (Dr Cebola)
* Dentist (Dr Flavio)
* Lounge / aesthetic
Bus 319 and 320 to the airport and Lisbon city center in Areeiro - access to Metro
Bus 330 in Lisbon Oriente - Park of Nations - access to Metro
Bus 323 - access to the station Povoa
Professional driver during the stay and / or transfers to and from the airport (extra with reservation and availability).
You are before the perfect apartment for all seasons, whether for a weekend or for a longer stay because Portugal boasts of about 3000 hours of sunshine a year. This apartment is positioned north / south and is in a good frame of access to Lisbon International Airport and the Park of Nations, about 15min drive.
Tired to eat? Enjoy your day in full and when you get home you will just think of relaxing bath in the cold drink and enjoy the balcony at sunset. Ask for someone to cook for you (traditional Portuguese recipes and homemade with the best ingredients. Example, bread baked in wood oven), or delivery of fast food. Book in advance this extra service, ask us menus and prices available.
- Relax and enjoy your stay, be you home!
- Non smoking
- No pets
- No noise
Well kept and well placed
The owner Marta was extremely helpful both prior to and on arrival. we arrived late and had difficulty finding the home. Marta arranged fro her Aunt to wait and give us key and instructions. The condo was on third floor but had elevator. While not impressive outside the building and Marta's unit were immaculate. Marta had stocked shelves and bathroom with basic food, beer,wine to toothbrushes and paste which were priced and available to buy on a honor system. While we did not need them they would have been great if you needed them on arrival. Only complain we had was with the extremely low and hard beds. Parking outside is first come basis but we always found aa space. Took 15 minutes to get to Airport at 530am but by 10 same trip could take up to a hour. Home is northeast of Lisbon so handy for tips towards Tomar, Trains and bus give easy access into Lisbon but we drove and parked at end of tram line easily but a GPS and small car essential to navigate streets and find Groceries and return. We bought European maps for Our Can.Garmin which saved us many times all over Portugal.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
|Après deux personnes||£ 9 per person per night|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.