Relax to breathtaking sunsets on your exclusive ocean view balcony spanning nearly 50' wide. This spacious 3 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom 2-story beach home is located across the street from the beach and the ideal place to hang out with up to 8 guests! Other highlights include a pool, separate hot tub, bamboo flooring, & high ceilings throughout.
PLEASE NOTE this home is the entire front portion of the home. There is a separate rear unit with it's own individual entry. Only the parking and pool areas are shared, everywhere else is private and exclusive to you (including the stunning ocean view balcony!).
Upstairs | houses the kitchen and main living areas
At the top of the stairs you'll be greeted by a bright & spacious living room and play area. A beautiful leather sectional sofa + a separate leather sofa sleeper both face the sleek 70” Flat Screen Smart TV. There are beautiful vaulted ceilings as well as an adjacent play area with ping pong table. The front of the living room features a line of floor to ceiling windows & French patio doors that fill the home with lots of natural sunlight. From here, step onto your exclusive balcony featuring amazing ocean and sunset Views and spans nearly 50' wide. The balcony comes complete with patio seating + a BBQ.
This wonderful open floor plan concept allows your entire group to visit with each other from all areas. Off the living room is a gourmet kitchen featuring granite counters, high end stainless steel appliances, an island with bar stools, and a large skylight that adds even more natural light. Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining room with seating for 8, beautiful bay window, cozy fireplace, and an adjacent built-in computer desk workstation with cabinets. Rounding out the upstairs is a convenient half-bathroom.
Downstairs | home to 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
Once inside the main front door entry there is a beautiful foyer with high ceilings throughout. Off the foyer is a hallway lead to the master bedroom that comes complete with a King bed, French door access to the backyard, 2nd fireplace, and a lovely en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, surround shower, and convenient double vanity sinks. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have Queen beds and workstations. Off the hallways is another bathroom that features a standing surround shower as well as a washer and dryer.
EXTERIOR & OTHER FEATURES
Other amazing features include bamboo wood flooring throughout, fully fenced pool & separate hot tub (professionally serviced 2x/wk in the Summer, pool fencing photos to be uploaded shortly), convenient outdoor shower, and beach stuff. We provide driveway parking for 2 compact vehicles or 1 oversized vehicle (note the third parking space and garages are utilized by the Homeowner). For additional parking, guests may park on the street at no additional fee.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS (Sleeps 8 guests, 7 adults max)
Master Bedroom | 1 King (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 | 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 | 1 Queen (sleeps 2)
Living Room | 1 sofa sleeper (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
To make your stay seamless, we have partnered with a five-star concierge service focused on elevating your travel experience. Their team of local experts is ready to recommend and reserve everything from essentials, like transportation and pre-arrival grocery delivery, to local experiences like a s'mores beach bonfire and coveted restaurant reservations.
Situated in the heart of the laid back beach community of Encinitas, this beautiful vacation getaway is located directly across the street from the ocean and just steps (literally less than a 2 minute walk!) to beach access at Grandview Beach.
Grandview Beach is a well-known surfing break with white sandy beach below cliff bluffs. Just a bit South is swim and surf-friendly Beacon's Beach. We are also centrally located to numerous eateries, shops, activities, and attractions in Encinitas. All our guests receive a comprehensive list of local recommended eateries & venues.
Golfers, we are just a few miles to Encinitas Ranch golf course. Take a 15-20 minute trip down south to the famous Del Mar Race Track or beautiful Torrey Pines State Reserve and Golf Course, or for the same amount of time head north for a fun family day at LEGOLAND California. Other top attractions within about a 30 minute drive include Sea World San Diego, San Diego Zoo, and the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed