|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
At the heart of Touraine, this XVIII century farmhouse was restored and converted into two comfortable cottages which sleep up to 30 people:
- Up to 16 people can enjoy the surprising contemporary and luminous volumes of Pamoja Liptrap (350m2, 5 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 1 bathroom, 3 lounges, piano toad, 2 well equipped kitchens, garden overlooking the lake)
- Warm and more traditional, Pamoja Cooma was designed to bring together up to 14 people (350m2, 7 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 1 bathroom, 2 living rooms, fully equipped kitchen, games room with billiards, table football and piano toad, garden overlooking the lake)
These two independent cottages can also rent a single well to accommodate 30 people.
An ideal location at the edge of the water:
- Quiet, the lake of Chemillé on Indrois, and in front of the medieval church Saint Vincent
- At 300 meters from the leisure center (swimming, playground, pedal boats and boats, restaurants, walks, fishing and mini-golf)
- Close to the Loire castles, vineyards & the Zoo Parc de Beauval
- 2 hours from Paris, 2 hours from Bordeaux, 5 hours from Lyon ...
Large original and warm spaces in two buildings:
- Two independent cottages or communicating 300m2 each, ideal for holidays with family or friends
- Plans drawn by architects and a designer
- Space Group, tables, dishes ... equipped home for 30 people
Real vacation homes, all equipped with:
- Equipment and electrical appliances recent developments
- WIFI internet access
- Baby care products, games, books, costumes, cookbooks, guidebooks ...
- Two pianos 1/4 tail
- Foosball, billiards (Cooma)
- Wheelchair accessibility (Liptrap)
- BBQ and gardens
Gastronomy, culture, history, nature and sport:
- Tennis rackets, fishing rods, bowling alley
- Two canoes two seats
- Partnership Network with local actors: meals available on site, babysitter, seminars, guided tours, cooking lessons, floral art, treasure hunt, orienteering...
- "Nat's guide" our directory containing regularly updated our addresses and favorite activities
Architects, designers and craftsmen implemented all their know-how to revive this superb site where peace, comfort, taste and respect for others and the environment meet.
We imagined the house of our dreams: an idyllic setting, generous, equipment, practice areas, comfortable furniture, soft lighting, and we coupled to a civic approach: wheelchair access, water recovery rain, local raw materials, appliances and fixtures class A or A +.
Thus was born "Pamoja", word from Africa describing the joy of being together: our dream and your holiday home.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£865|
|Ménage de fin de séjour||£104|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Draps et serviettes disponibles: 10 euros par lit simple, 20 euros par lit double
Nous demandons un acompte de 25% lors de la réservation.
Traveler checks accepted