|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
Superb 3 bedroom house, recently fully renovated, with 3 shower-rooms, 3 terraces, barbecue area, kitchen, living room, roof terrace with amazing views, 30 metres from the ocean in a small and very quiet fishing village. 5 minutes from the beach, shops and restaurants, 30 minutes’ walk from tourist areas and various attractions of Tenerife Sur. 30 minutes from Tenerife Sur airport by motorway (Caleta exit 5 minutes by car) Easy access to all the places to visit. In Tenerife the temperature is ideal all year round ... minimum 20 and maximum 30 degrees depending on the season, it almost never rains. There are a lot of places to visit - Teide (the famous volcano), typical villages, the most beautiful zoo in Europe with dolphin, killer whales and other animal shows, the largest water park of the Canary Islands, tax-free prices on all your shopping (perfume, clothes, cigarettes, alcohol, etc.), sumptuous restaurants, incredible boutiques, and unlike some other islands in the Canaries, fantastic beaches. This villa is perfect for couples or for families with children (maximum 6 people). It is approximately 120 m2, on a landscaped plot of land, planted with regional plants. Ideal for sunbathing or just to relax enjoying the sun. You have WIFI, dishwasher and washing machine, etc. All kitchen equipment is new and there is enough tableware for a family of 6 plus guests if necessary. You have television in French, English and German. A person permanently ensures the cleaning and visits at least 2-3 times a week to make sure you are comfortable and remains at your service if necessary. A gardener does the outdoor maintenance. Everything is done to ensure you spend a great stay in Tenerife in a quality home super well maintained.
Nice property, clean, well maintained and the local manager (Antonio) couldn't have been more helpful.
All dealings with the owner (Didier) were efficient and a great response rate.
The house is well located, across a quiet road, for restaurants and some spectacular views of the ocean.
The villa is spacious and well appointed with everything you could need. The pool is not too big but lovely and although the shallow toddler pool was not in service this was not an issue as our children are bigger and swim competently. The villa overlooks the pool which is nice for keeping your eye on the kids. The upper terrace over looks the bay at la Caleta and has lovely views down the coast . The lower terrace has an outdoor eating area and the bedrooms open out onto a private area with sun beds. The lovely restaurants and bars are literally on the doorstep but they are quiet and you will not be disturbed..
La Caketa is a wonderful place and the villa is a wonderful place to stay! We hope we will be lucky enough to return.
The villa was as described and the owner was quick to respond to e mails. The villa had everything and lots of crockery, glasses etc. It was lovely to enjoy spectacular views from the roof terrace and shade if desired. We were disappointed to find there were no fans, but after requesting them two were delivered the day after we arrived. The on street parking was sometimes limited, especially as it was festival week. The pool was gorgeous, but is shared with the surrounding villas which isn't clear from the description. It was often empty when we wanted to use it. The rooms are all large and the beds are very comfortable. We found the wi fi useful and had no problems with it. Overall this villa is in the ideal location to explore the surrounding places, but is peaceful with good restaurants. It is only a 5 minute drive to the nearest large supermarket or a couple of minutes to a slightly smaller one.
We stayed in this property for a week in what is probably the best location in La Caleta as it is located literally across the road from the sea.
The property is very well described and the pictures don't really do it full justice as It is very spacious. It also has plenty of balconies so you will never be short of somewhere to sit out and get the sun. The one thing about the property that is a bit different is that the bedrooms are located downstairs and the kitchen and living area upstairs. Two of the bedrooms have sliding doors and direct access to a sun area outside. The third bedroom does not have as much light as it has smaller windows which are located higher up. Two of the bedrooms have spacious en-suites and there is also a toilet, bathroom and shower which isn't as big.
One of the things that was particularly noticeable was all the extras that were provided in the line of provisions, tools and equipment. No matter what you looked for it seemed to be there. That being said the property does not have air-conditioning and while we didn't need it could get quiet warm during the summer. Fans are provided though.
The property is within a 5 minute walk of s supermarket which is expensive but it has most things.
While you don't need a car we hired one as it gave us greater freedom to go places during the day and also to do most of our shopping at the bigger supermarkets.
The property is also located within walking distance of virtually all the restaurants which is a great bonus. We ate in four of the restaurants namely the Char Grill Modern Cocina, Rosso Sul Mare, Salitre and El Cardero. Both the Char Grill Modern Cocina and Rosso Sur Mare were excellent and I would highly recommend them. Make sure you book though as they are very popular.
The one thing that is noticeable about La Caleta is that the restaurants empty quite early. We tended to eat later and on most occasions we were nearly last to leave the restaurants around 10pm.
We had a wonderful time at the property and were really sorry to leave it. If you do decide to rent it I will be very surprised if you don't enjoy it because it is excellent.
I had a wonderful, unforgettable week with my wife and son at Casa El Hierro.
The house is on a prime site, a few steps from the spectacular sea and a range of excellent restaurants. We dined at a different restaurant every night, sampled an amazing variety of food and were never disappointed.
Every detail has been considered in the contents of the house - I found glue to repair my favourite sunglasses!
Marble floors and airy rooms maintain comfort in the very clean and tastefully furnished indoor areas and outdoors you can catch the sun at any time of day, thanks to the clever lay-out featuring four suntraps on three levels. On the rooftop you can watch gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
Canopies can be unfurled if you find it too hot and there is a very pleasant, clean pool just beyond the end of your garden.
The boardwalk along the coast is a delight and Playa Del Duque, with an impressive array of famous designer shops set back from the shore, is within easy reach...even for an arthritic old-timer such as myself.
The beach bar La Coqueluche, near the start of the boardwalk, is a welcome pit stop, with plenty to watch on the water (swimmers, surfers, boats, etc.) and the paragliders fly down from the mountains to land gracefully just a few feet away.
On the other side of the resort there is a cliff, the top of which can be reached quickly if you are nimble. The more physically challenged can take a longer but safer route to enjoy the impressive views. I am, of course referring to the sunsets rather than the nudist beach below.
Owner Didier responds quickly and politely to any queries, while gardener Antonio and cleaner Loly also are eager to help.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this exceptional holiday base to anyone.
Just about the best villa we have ever stayed in!
- Lovely layout with 4 or 5 different terraces to relax on. We spent most of our time on the middle one while eating and the top one (which has super views all round) while relaxing and sunbathing.
- Nicely refurbished with spacious bedrooms, very comfortable beds and lovely new en-suite bathrooms. All presented spotlessly clean and tidy and the lovely couple who look after the place took great pains to show us around. (But take a Spanish dictionary, they speak no English - but it's amazing what you can do with gestures and smiles!)
- The owner, Didier, is a gentleman and quickly answers any emails, etc. Very caring, helpful and charming.
- The villa is very comfortable and homely but not cluttered with all sorts of oils, vinegars, spices, etc left to use and plenty of glasses, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and gadgets to make self catering easy. Also nice to have plenty of washing up liquids, cloths, etc all provided for the dishwasher and general cleaning.
- There is a DVD player with large flat screen TV and satellite programs but we could only find French channels. No worries for us, though, we spent very little time in the lounge and it played all our DVDs when we did fancy it!
- Lovely shared pool right outside your back gate. Even during the busy half term week when we visited it was almost completely unused and the whole place was virtually empty. If you want relaxation and peace, this is for you.
- Really nice, friendly restaurants literally over the road at the front of the villa so no shortage of places to eat and drink. There's a little (expensive) mini-market a short stroll away for day-to-day essentials and the larger supermarkets of Adeje are a short drive away.
- There is also a tourist ticket agency beside the mini-mart for tickets for water parks, jet ski's, mobility scooters, etc. and she is very helpful and friendly.
- La Caleta is at the end of the shore boardwalk which takes you all the way to Playa De Las Americas, etc should you want to venture that far. A lovely stroll in the evening or great route to run, should you be so inclined.
- There is a small volcanic sand beach a short stroll away too, with a cool beach bar. This is where the paragliders land which is great fun to watch.
All in all, we love quiet little La Caleta and this villa is lovely and in a superb spot. We will definitely be back.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£344|
|Pressing - nettoyage||£94 + Tax|
|Wifi||£23 + Tax|
|Entretien jardin||£23 + Tax|
|Taxes et frais divers||£16 + Tax|
Le 50% payé lors de la réservation sert de caution de réservation. Cette somme n'est pas remboursable sauf motif sérieux.
Il est possible de demander le service de nettoyage complet lors du check-out, pour un forfait de 90 euros jusqu'à 4 personnes, 120 euros de 5 à 6 personnes.
il est possible d'obtenir un service de nettoyage personnalisé, sur demande directement à l'arrivée à la personne en charge de la maison. Dans ce cas, veuillez vous arranger directement avec elle pour le paiement de ses heures.