Beautiful Woodstock Rental on Iconic Woodstock Golf Course!
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Good location but house is average
Few things to know:
- it is a cute little house and the setting is beautiful.
-The bedrooms are nice and there are some updates throughout
- Bathroom and kitchen were reasonably stocked, and we even got a complimentary wine. :-)
- the location is great, close enough to walk to city center
-There was a strong musty smell even as we entered the house and the smell lingered
-There are no air conditioners in the second and third bedrooms, my kids were feeling very hot.
- The house is on the main road and the noise is heard in the master bedroom
- on sunday morning, by 6 am, the leaf blower at the golf club was in full swing and the noise woke us up
Hello and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Rental at WGC. We encourage our guests to let us know of their likes (and dislikes) so that we can better accommodate for future stays.
We appreciate your complimentary notes, and are in process of making adjustments to your concerns.
- The property sits on an active golf course, where there is regular maintenance. We apologize for any disturbance on Sunday morning, with the amount of damaging wind and rain we've had as of late, the guys have had quite a bit of course catch-up!
- The property is 100+ years old and the carpet is probably the same age! With the heat of the summer, we've noticed an odor. We apologize if that was bothersome, we are planning to replace the carpeting this fall so it should help immensely.
- The window AC units have been quite effective in keeping the property cool, but we understand not having direct AC in a room, temps may not be to one's desire. We are putting central Heat/AC unit in this fall, alongside replacing the carpets.
We do hope you enjoyed your weekend at The Rental at WGC and would love to host you once again.
Jen & Brent