T3 duplex furnished house 6 people (approx. 40 m²)
RDC: Equipped kitchenette (electric hotplate, fridge, microwave), living room with sofa bed, toilet.
Floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds and 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, bathroom with bath.
Outside: Terrace with garden furniture
Residence: 1 indoor pool (8 x 5 m) heated all year and 1 outdoor pool (2 pools) open from 1 May to 30 September with sun loungers and parasols. Sports grounds, playground, petanque, free parking and laundry.
A € 300 deposit is required upon booking.
Cleaning option: 50 €
Béziers is a vacation destination located between sea and land. Dominating the wine plain which extends at his feet, the city is heir to 27 centuries of history. Cathar town, welcoming and full of exploitation of vineyards, stay in Beziers looks auspicious.
The residence of the canal bank is located in a peaceful location on the banks of the famous Canal du Midi, about 3 km from Beziers, 3 km from the pretty village of lofts and 4 km from the motorway exit Montpellier Spain. The nearest beaches are 12 km.
The location is ideal for hiking, cycling and boat trips on the Canal du Midi.
During the summer residence offers entertainment for the whole family.
- La Feria de Béziers in 2015 will take place from Thursday, August 13 to Sunday, August 16
- Mimosa Festival in Roquebrun (February)
- Feast of St. Aphrodisias (late April)
- White Christmas in Beziers
The city of Beziers, strong 6500 years of history, holds many secrets he is yours to discover during your holidays. A trip back in time to the confines of the Middle Ages to learn everything about the crusade against the Cathars in the church Sainte Madeleine or through the Saint Nazaire, fully rebuilt in the thirteenth century. Cathar castles are present around and recall this painful episode in the history of France.
Follow the banks of the Canal du Midi through its nine locks that reflect the great commercial activity occupied by this river World Heritage of Humanity.
The nature of the Languedoc conceals many other attractions such as Raviège or Salagou lakes, caves and Clamouse DEVEZE and Mediterranean gardens Roquebrun.
See Beziers and surroundings:
- A Beziers Cathedral Saint Nazaire and St. Celsus, the Madeleine Church, the Roman bridge, the Roman theater, Theatre, City Hall, the Romanesque house, the old cemetery, Les Halles the bullring, Cordier mill, the Saint Aphrodisias, the Saint - Jacques, the church of the Blue Penitents ...
- The Canal du Midi: the 9 locks Fonseranes, the canal bridge, the statue of Pierre Paul Riquet ...
- The seaside resorts of Valras Vias, Cap d'Agde
- Narbonne, Saint Guilhem le Desert
- The Minervois
- The Cathar castles
- The circus Navacelle
- The Mediterranean garden Roquebrun
- The caves (Devèze, Clamouse, Demoiselles)
- The lakes (Vézoles jump, Raviège the Salagou the Daoulas).
- Cathar Cities of Minerva and Saint Guilhem le Desert