|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Stay in one of our lovely apartments rental in Paris: it is in lieu of an old Parisian haberdashery transformed into a modern and cozy loft that offers space and a rare comfort.
This apartment is on the ground floor of a Haussmann style building, near the Invalides, the Ecole Militaire and Saint Germain des Pres. The building has a paved courtyard, dotted with shrubs and flowers, to find the pleasure of a little corner of nature.
This duplex loft has a spacious living exceptionally bright, a dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
The living room sofa is convertible and allows the apartment to account for six beds.
The wooden floor and old wooden spiral staircase give a unique charm to its parts and you should in a warm universe where ancient and modern coexist.
Choose this cozy loft from our apartments for rent in Paris: its space, its light, its equipment and its charming decor make a pleasant and friendly place in this sought after area with many Parisian monuments.
- Convenient location, 15 minute walk from Eiffel Tower and 5 minutes from Subway station
- Quiet road
- Generally nicely decorated and well provisioned
- Does have a good shower even description says not
- Decent kitchen
- Generally comfortable
- The staircase! Very narrow, steep and tall. If you have bad knees, are afraid of heights, or are even broad shouldered you'll struggle to get to the top room. Also creeks loudly as you climb it.
- No windows open. There are windows in the roof, but they are covered in moss and look like they haven't been opened for years.We found it got quite humid with 5 of us in for the evening.
- The power tripped on 3 occasions while we were there. Had to push the master switch back on (easily found fortunately).
ACCESS: 3 min. walk from Duroc station (line 10, line 13)
4 min. walk from Sèvres Lecourbe station (line 10, line 6)
Bus: 10 min. Breteuil (line 28)
15 min. of Oudinot (82,87,92 line)
Stay in one of our charming apartments rental in Paris: it is, instead of an old Parisian haberdashery transformed into a warm and modern loft that offers space and a rare comfort.
Near the Eiffel Tower, you can walk at night on the Champ de Mars or on the island of swans and discover the second copy of the Statue of Liberty.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£651|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Nos check in sont entre 17h et 23h30, en fonction de la fin des ménages. Par contre nous essayons toujours d’être flexible en fonction de l’heure d’arrivée de nos clients. Si l’appartement n’est pas prêt à l’arrivée de nos clients, nos bureaux situés dans le marais sont à leur disposition pour laisser leurs valises. Nos bureaux sont ouverts tous les jours de l’année de 9h30-13h30 14h30-19h.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.