|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Apartment on the beach in a cozy town of two thousand inhabitants equipped with restaurants, supermarkets, medical and sports center. It has 90m2, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge and kitchen with dining area.
Private rooftop solarium where you can relax and sunbathe.
Recommended for people who likes to walk on the beach, families with children and people seeking a quiet place to unwind.
15km unbeatable location and 5 kms south of leisure area, malls, shopping .. etc.
In February we stayed one week at the apartment with two adults and two young children. We met the owner at the arranged time by the apartment, and we were shown around and handed the keys. The apartment is on the third flour (no elevator) and has a beautiful sight over the sea and when the windows (from ceiling to floor!) are open, you can hear the sea breeze, which is great.
There are three bedrooms, all of which are comfortable and have a lot of storage space. The beds we a little hard to sleep on, but that could be personal, maybe another person would find it quite comfortable.
The kitchen is well equipped and there is a large fridge.
There are two bathrooms (shower-rooms). They are very comfortable. The only thing we found somewhat awkward was the small amount of hot water available for showering. With four persons, we had to really speed up our showers and enter the shower with two children at the time, otherwise the last person would have to shower with cold water. This was the only negative point about the bathrooms.
The apartment is very clean and decoration is great. A TV that works well, many tv channels, also for children (in Spanish).
There was a bottle of water waiting for us and some fresh fruit and flowers, that was lovely.
t's easy to park in the street but there also is a garage. You need some skills to park in there because the slope is REALLY steep and it's a small area to turn. we went in once and parked in the street on other days, that was easier.
The town of Arinana is quiet end lovely for walking. It is a windy place. Hire a car and drive south to the beach of Anfi del Mar and you'll have the best vacation, like we did!
Very recommendable and we will be back for sure. Thank you and until next time.
L'appartement est conforme aux photos, l'emplacement est excellent et permet de profiter de l'océan dans les meilleures conditions.
Plusieurs soucis :
* une odeur d'égout insupportable dans la première salle de bains. Oscar nous a précisé que cela venait de l'immeuble et que malgré les tentatives avec du produit dans les canalisations, pas d'amélioration notable.
* le wifi obtenu uniquement au bout de plus de 4 jours avec très rapidement un débit insuffisant. Oscar nous a dit que c'était parce que nous avions dépassé les 8 GB en quelques heures ce qui ne correspondait absolument pas à notre usage.
* un parking disponible mais avec une rampe d'accès extrêmement pentue qui a nous a fait préféré la rue au parking,
* un chauffe eau avec une capacité limite pour 4 personnes.
* l'accueil par la maman d'Oscar qui ne parle qu'Espagnol.
Compte tenu des problèmes rencontrés, un geste commercial a été effectué en fin de séjour.
Un appartement, qui sans ces problèmes rencontrés, serait de l'ordre du génial nous laisse une impression un peu mitigée.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.