|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
charming and romantic studio for 2 people, ideally located.
all close foot: beach (50m), pedestrian (5m: shops: restaurants, shops, lounge bar ....), Place Massena (50m), Old Nice (100m) and the port (400m).
This is the most beautiful area of Nice (the Golden Square).
You can walk on foot on the Promenade des Anglais on leaving the apartment.
* Area: 30mètre square + great and wonderful 19 square meter terrace)
* Apartment that consists of a large room with a bed for 2 person
* Very bright apartment opens onto a beautiful terrace
* Air-conditioned apartment has been renovated and comfortable
* Beautiful fully equipped: hob, washing machine, microwave, Nespresso, refrigerator, mini freezer ...
* Plasma TV, large storage
* Comfort: only bring your personal effects ie your toothbrush) because everything is provided (towel, trimmings new linens, hair dryer and hair iron ..)
* Very spacious bathroom: large shower + toilet nine
* Large terrace with deck chairs and garden furniture, barbecue ....
PS: Smokers should smoke outside
Studio conforme à la description, situation exceptionnelle, proche zone piétonne, promenade des Anglais et des plages, tramway, commerces, bus, Pas besoin de véhicule. Logement calme et bien équipé
Dejlig lejlighed med en hyggelig terrasse med sol fra morgenstunden. Dog kun udsigt til gården. Perfekt beliggenhed til gåture i den gamle bydel og
tæt på offentlige transport muligheder, samt tæt på strandpromenaden. Udstyret med alt nødvendigt i køkkenet/stue og badeværelse også i orden. Sovesofaen/madras var lige lovlig blød.
Alt i alt godt lejemål til en fornuftig pris også.
I arrived in France and have not had the address, requested and address that I was past was wrong, the owner gave me Liberté Street 18 and arrived in Nice by car with suitcases, the luck I had bought a chip and had mobile because when I arrived at the address Liberté 18 was a building and called to find the apartment, he does not speak any English and told to stay in front of the Tabac, this place was a block in front of us with bags, wondering where to park, as only rented this apartment because he told me he had a car and a bigger mess with suitcases cars I wondered where he
was to help me and nothing enfin after I got in front of Tabac (had already spoken on the phone with him about 8 times, the owner is very complicated) he said that in 10 min appear someone and appeared a girl with the key took me to an alley behind the number 9 (horrible place funds restaurants, and totally dark night) where is this apartment that I did not like very uncomfortable sofa bed had problems with air and TV. I do not recommend.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£130|