On the first floor of a listed building (18th), nice 85m² apartment, renovated in 2006, quiet and very bright, it is built against the ancient walls of the 12th century and above the cave sites. The building is part of the "Castrum" of Belvès old fortified town, the historic heart of the city. View over the Place d'Armes and its hall of the XV, this medieval village (classified as "one of the most beautiful villages in France") is ideally located for visiting the Perigord and its many architectural, historical, cultural and ... .gastronomiques . It consists of:
- Ground floor:
- A private entrance opposite the Tourist Office (it will help you spend an unforgettable vacation) Its size allows easy storing bicycles and / or buggy
- 1st floor:
- A bearing 5 m²
- A large room (20m² +) overlooking the belfry of the XI. Marble fireplace (not functional), bathroom, shower, WC. 1 bed 180x200
- 14m² + a room with a view of the hall; full bathroom, WC. 2 beds 80x190
- A large living room (27m²) with stone fireplace 18th (functional). 2 armchairs, 1 sofa 1table, 4 chairs. TV . Beautiful balcony "Renaissance" overlooking the Place d'Armes. free WiFi.
- Kitchen and small office equipped (electric stove, dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, pressure cooker ...).
- Cellar - oil central heating, electric hot water boiler
Sheets and towels provided and changed weekly.
Large free municipal parking 1 minute walk
Weekly rental (Saturday to Saturday) in season or out of season 2 days minimum.