About the property
- House2152 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Aix-en-Provence, Charming, Infinity Pool and Large Garden
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets, swimming pool, ideal for 2 families!
House in a beautiful quiet and maintained grounds.
The ground floor is composed of:
- a contemporary living room with fireplace
- A large kitchen / dining room in a refined atmosphere.
- A large bright room welcoming 2 people equipped with a bathroom and toilet,
- A room for 2 people with bathroom and toilet,
The floor is composed:
- A large bright room for 2 persons with bathroom, spa bath and toilet
- A room for 2 people with single beds.
- In front of large terrace overlooking a wooded garden with a barbecue and plancha,
- Behind Mediterranean garden with private pool 8 x 5 m infinity, FatBoy, hammocks ...
- Many small friendly terraces for a pleasant relaxation,
- In the field two tennis courts are available.
- House located in Aix-en-Provence Peynier, near a beautiful Provencal village 20 minutes from the center of Aix-en-Provence; quiet while being close to the tourist bustle.
- All is set for a very pleasant stay.
The house is not available for rent for weddings, baptisms, communions, bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, dances, banquets, business lunches, meetings, seminars, conferences, training courses ...
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Quiet retreat in quiet area
Great house, very clean, great pool, hammocks, very quiet, cool at night in summer. Rosé in fridge was very thoughtful.
Very nice quiet modern property with lovely garden
We stayed in the property for 6 nights and had a lovely time. The property is spacious and has a modern open feel to it. The quality and design of the furniture was excellent and made us feel very much at home. The spacious front garden allowed our boy to play and kick balls while the nice back garden with the pool gave lots of privacy. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Very peaceful with helpful owners
We had a nice time at the house, located within a private estate in a peaceful part of Provence. The children liked the seclusion of the pool which was set above the house in the trees and we liked the fact that it was very quiet indeed and very safe for them to run around and play.
Two big bedrooms upstairs and one large, one small downstairs with plenty of open living space and a nice big patio at the front. For those wanting access to the sea it was a bit of a drive to the coastal attractions, but still possible.
La maison est magnifique, avec toutes les commodités. Des raquettes de tennis, badminton sont à disposition.
Nous avons passé un super week end !
Très agréable séjour
Maison très bien équipé avec tous qu'il faut pour des jours calmes et agréables. Nous avons bien aimée la piscine et le jardin ombragé par les arbres
Maison agréable et calme
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour dans cette maison. Le propriétaire est très accueillant et sympathique. La maison est située dans un domaine calme et plaisant, dans la pinède. Aucun vis à vis tant côté jardin que côté piscine : on respire et on est au calme. De nombreuses visites dans les environs.
- Mont Sainte-Victoire (climbing, hiking)
- The Golf Fuveau
- Many equestrian centers
- Karting out-door
- Visits to wineries
Additional pricing information
La maison n'est pas disponible à la location pour les mariages, baptêmes, communions, bar mitzvah, anniversaires, soirées dansantes, banquets, repas d'affaires, réunions, séminaires, conférences, stages sportifs...