Three or Four bedroom property (Main House + 'Ohana' Studio unit; 3746 sq ft/348 sq m) is on a single level with a panoramic view of the ocean.
SIX IMPORTANT NOTES that may help eliminate/reduce extra or unnecessary fees or charges: (1) The Base rate is set for UP TO FIVE persons + extra persons charge (your person count above five persons). Weekly bookings (min 7 nights) get a 10% discount so for the maximum savings, consider staying at least one week ;-) (2) Certain fees & charges are intended for large to very large groups. Due to the limitations of the pricing tool, if your are a small group of LESS than ~12 persons, please first submit your inquiry to us and we will adjust or remove such fees as appropriate and then provide you with a revised quote. (3) Via the VRBO portal booking comments section that comes to us, PLEASE tell us the ages on the intended check-in date, of ALL minors <18yrs. (4) Unless specifically requested, the Ohana Studio unit is NOT included in the rate for group sizes of LESS than 8 persons (5) If your group is 12 persons or less, PLEASE tell us if you do not need/want the Ohana Studio unit. (6) You must tell us about ALL minors under 5 yrs of age but for rate calculations purposes, you should NOT include such little ones in the VRBO persons count.
Lako Main House (3 bedrooms: 'Master,' 'Twin' & 'Big') has two kings, one double, and ten single beds (or 3 doubles + 4 singles) for a total of 13 beds / 4 baths ..
Lako 'Ohana' Studio room (separated from the Main House) has one king, one double and two single beds; 4 total beds / 1 bath.
When sleeping double in king & double beds gives a maximum occupancy of 20-22 persons.
FEATURES OF LAKO HOUSE:
* Living Room (376 sq ft): Two sofas, entertainment system (large TV with cable, VCR, DVD, many movies on CD & tape), two couches & chair, large coffee table, and ceiling fan. Access to pool, jacuzzi, barbecue area (back yard).
* Master Bedroom (605 sq ft): One king (two persons), and one sofa bed with trundle (two persons). Has TV and VCR, reclining chair, ceiling fan, two separate (his/hers) bathrooms: one shower, one shower/tub, two basins, two toilets, one bidet, two large closets, and two ceiling fans. Private sliding door with access to side yard. Space for optional full-size bed and/or futons (two to three more persons).
* Bedroom #2 ('Big Room' / 536 sq ft): One king (two persons), two single (two persons), and two very large couch beds (two to three persons) that can be put together two make a king-size bed. Desk and chair, ceiling fan. Private access to front yard, Space for optional full-size bed and/or futon (two to three more persons). Adjoining common shower and basin area.
* Bedroom #3 ('Twin Room' / 209 sq ft): Two single beds (two persons). Ceiling fan, private access to side yard. Bathroom with tub, shower, basin, and ceiling fan.
* Bathrooms: All three Main House bathrooms have ceiling fans, hair dryers, shampoo, and hair conditioner. Fourth 'bath' is actually a separated shower and basin area; the toilet is for separate 'guest-use' located in the entry hall area.
* 'Ohana' Studio unit (690 sq ft): Studio unit with private access with kitchenette, large living area, ceiling fans. Has TV, DVD player, cable internet connection, phone. Bathroom with tub, shower, basin, and toilet. NOTE: If you do not rent the Ohana, it will be locked and NOT rented to any other group for the duration of your stay at Lako House.
* More Property Features: There are two sets of washer and dryers (inside and outside), Lanai (434 sq ft) with tables and chairs for seating 25 people, outdoor swimming pool with waterfall, jacuzzi. Separate Dining Room (289 square feet) with seating for eight, high vaulted ceilings in all rooms, ceiling fans in all rooms. The barbecue area has separate charcoal and gas stations. Gated property with full security alarm. Property also has high speed cable internet with wireless & wired connections
* View: Master Bedroom, Living and Dining rooms face the ocean (West) with an unobstructed panoramic 130 degree ocean view from the Lanai. Second bedroom view is to the North (front yard) and the Third bedroom faces South (side yard).
The property is on a 19,000 square foot lot and has trees and greenery separating the nearest three neighbors' property to the east and the south. To the west (ocean view direction) and north, the property sits on top of a 30 foot high wall and overlooks the properties far below (no neighbors) and Lako Street to the north.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Guest reviews on VRBO; please see the 'REVIEW' tab
* Availability: See VRBO availability calendar, VRBO #: 13292
* Depending upon booking season & cancel notice timing, cancellation charges do apply (see policy listed on VRBO). Cancellation Fee less 5% is returned if other renter is found for same period
Very sorry but, Lako House is a NON-smoking and NO-pets property