Apartment located on the ground floor of a XVII century townhouse, in the historical heart of Dijon close by the main museums, restaurants, shops, the open-air market, the tourist office, etc
It's a very light and open place due to its dual aspect, with a view on a lovely courtyard.
A delightful combination of the ‘workshop’ character (glass separations) with elegant décor, comfort and modernity
'Le Loisy' is a high standard self-catering apartment encompassing:
- a double bedroom with elegant decor (2 single beds 80x200 or 1 double bed 160x200)
- a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath for relaxing moments, a large walk-in shower and two bassins
- a spacious and bright living room with an open plan kitchen and dining area
'Le Loisy’ is fully equipped with a high standard equipment:
- oven, dish washer, microwave, fridge and freezer, kettle and coffee machine, toaster, Jacuzzi tub, washing machine and tumble dryer
- free and unlimited WiFi access
- flat screen HD TV with access to more than 100 channels, DVD player, Hi-Fi, free phone calls to landlines in more than 100 countries (see
- iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- some children toys and board games
- cot and high chair
'Le Loisy’ will comfortably accommodate 2 more guests with the sofa bed in the living room.
Parking Trémouille (24/24) is a safe and secure underground car park located 300 metres from Le Loisy (3 minutes walking distance).
The price is about 32 euros for one week.