Located in the heart of Honfleur, just 5 minutes walk from the old harbour “le vieux bassin”, our holiday cottage can host up to 6 guests comfortably.
You will enjoy the dedicated Home Cinema room with its giant screen, the large kitchen opening onto the terrace and the garden, and the cosy sitting room with its log fireplace.
On your arrival, you can park on the private space reserved for you close to the house – a privilege in the historic district.
A bakery and a minimarket are available down the street. And you are within 5 minutes walk of Honfleur restaurants, bars, art galleries, museums, shops, etc…
The house is on 3 floors :
- Ground floor : Garden, terrace, large kitchen fully equipped where you can cook and eat together. You can also eat or relax outside.
- First floor : the lounge area with the log fireplace, a small office, a bathroom, and a large bedroom with a double bed.
- Second floor : dedicated Home Cinema room that is also often used as a playroom by children, one bedroom with a double bed, and another bedroom with two beds (twin).
This is a connected house, equipped with the latest technology in Smart Home.
If you like technology, you will enjoy living the connected experience.
If you are not too much into high tech, just ignore this feature.
- Washer / dryer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, blender, food processor, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, cutlery, plates, etc…
- Wifi on all floors
- Speakers on all floors to broadcast radio channels or your own digital music (iPhone or Android)
- DVDs and Cable TV in the home cinema (French and English)
- Books (French and some in English) and board games
The fireplace is operational from mid-October to mid-April.
The parking space is located in a modern building 150 metres away from the house. It’s a very long space, so you can park up to 2 cars, the second one in front of the first one. There are no additional charges for using this space.