Ideal for living in the battlefields 14-18 10km Douaumont in a quiet, green countryside wild Meuse valley.
- Classified "meublé de tourisme 3 étoiles"
- 3 Bedrooms (2 adults and 2 children, 2 single beds), sheets provided
- Bathroom (shower, bath, 2 washbasins), towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, gas hob / induction) opened on dining room,
- Living Room (TV, hi-fi, wood stove)
Large wooded pleasure garden.
Near shops, restaurant, doctor Verdun (15 minutes)
- Tours in canoes to Charny-sur-Meuse (5 min)
- Vélo-rail Consenvoye (5 min)
- Tree in Sivry-sur-Meuse (10 min)
- Aquadrome, bowling, cinema, fitness in Verdun (15 min)
- Lake of Madine (45 min)
- Close the destroyed village Cumières-the dead man and the historic site the Mort Homme (2 km)
- Verdun (15 min): Underground Citadel, World Peace Centre, Museum of Princerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, London Quay and Door Floor
- Verdun Battlefield (10 min): Douaumont Ossuary, Fort Douaumont Fort de Vaux, destroyed village of Fleury, trench bayonets
- Battlefield Argonne: Rating 304 (10 min), Vauquois (20min), American Cemetery Romagne Montfaucon (30 min)
- Saint Mihiel Salient Fort of Falouse (30 min), Crete Eparges (45 min), Butte de Montsec (1 h)
Networking with a guide on request to visit the battlefields 14/18.
English speakers: We advise you to write us a email, we Will Be happy to answer you asap.
The house was lovely and spacious, well equipped and comfortable. Our hosts were equally charming. The location was perfect for our purposes--which was to tour the surrounding areas with so much history--battlefields, trenches, forts, museums, and cemeteries.
The house is even better than the pictures do it justice. An idealic setting, located in the French countryside, we couldn't have asked for something more perfect. The home is very comfortable and would be great for an extended stay (sadly we only stayed one night). The hosts were super nice and very flexible. All in all we would come back in a heartbeat!
The hosts and the atmosphere are extremely welcoming. The comfortable charming house and the garden are absolutely perfect to relax on a break from a long journey. All facilities are provided and altogether this is perfect.
Absolutely delightful house and garden, with everything we could possibly want for a relaxing and comfortable stay, and a very warm welcome from the owners who provided exceptional service. Altogether an ideal break, and we wish we could have stayed longer.
Nous avons apprécié ces moments passés à Chattancourt. Notre logement était spacieux, agréable et fonctionnel avec un équipement complet. Nous avons pu utiliser à notre guise le poêle à bois pour un meilleur confort lors de nos soirées hivernales.
Vrai havre de paix au milieu des champs de bataille. Ce fût très agréable de passer une soirée dans cette demeure très chaleureuse.
Merci encore au propriétaire de son accueil et de tous ses conseils sur la région.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|