Why fight the hustle and bustle (and traffic!) and cram into a crowded high-rise condo when you can ease on down West Beach Blvd and enjoy a slower-paced, old-school beach atmosphere? You will notice your tension levels dropping as you cruise down the two-lane boulevard past beautiful beach homes. Our little slice of paradise is located in the Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet Club nestled between the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the still quiet waters of Little Lagoon. Unit 605-B is located on the 6th floor and you will notice that even upon exiting the conveniently located elevator in building B, you can see both the Gulf and Little lagoon. Don’t linger too long, though, because the best is yet to come… Enter the unit and you will find a totally renovated (May, 2018), tastefully decorated bungalow. We offer two bedrooms and one bathroom that will be just perfect for a couple or a small family. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed and a sliding glass door that leads out to a spacious 18x7 balcony overlooking the pool (more to come about the pool!) and the guest bedroom has two twin sized beds, with a gorgeous view of its own. If you need a little extra sleeping space, the couch is a queen-sized sleeper. The living area also has a sliding door opening out to the balcony. There are three (3) televisions in the unit with cable provided. We also offer a fully-equipped kitchen so meal prep is a breeze. There is free WIFI in the unit, around the pool and even at the beach! Now, back to the POOL…you will fall in love with the pool. The fidget spinner shaped pool is surrounded by palm trees, fountains and lush greenery with plenty of seating space and tables under umbrellas for your snacks for the kids. Speaking of kiddos, the whole pool area is fenced in with a kiddie pool in its own fenced area. If you can tear yourself away from the pool, you will notice that other amenities include lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, TWO piers with numerous boat slips and a boat ramp ($20 one-time launch fee for each watercraft). For more information check out Ready for the grand finale? The PRIVATE beach access is located just a few steps away across the two lane boulevard and is open to Surf and Racquet guests only. Take advantage of the free WIFI to stream your tunes as you relax in the sugar white sand. Bring your favorite beach chair! At the end of the day, as the sun is setting, grab your grub and head to one of the two charcoal grilling areas or jump in the car for a short drive and savor some of the best seafood in the world. After dinner, put your exhausted kiddos to bed and enjoy balcony time (with your favorite icy beverage) overlooking the pool at night. THIS is a beach vacation like it was meant to be!
Now, for the particulars:
- MINIMUM AGE TO RENT- 25. ** You will be asked to provide a copy of your driver's license.
- MINIMUM NIGHT STAY- 3 (you will want to stay longer!)
- NO SMOKING IN UNITS- no exceptions
- PARKING- TWO (2) Cars maximum. Parking passes must be purchased through the GSSRC office for $20 cash or credit card so when you check in, go get your pass. If the office is closed, the next morning is fine. Remember, RELAX.
- Leave Fido at home. NO PETS.
- Sheets, bath linens and kitchen linens are provided but there is no maid service. Washer and dryer are provided in unit.
- A starter supply of toilet tissue, paper towels, garbage bag, dishwasher detergent is provided to get you started. Come see what supplies are in the unit before you go buy them.