This terraced house with direct access to the beach on Lake Geneva is located in the town of Sciez, in Haute Savoie, on the Bay of Coudrée (protected area Natura 2000).
Accommodating up to 6 people, the main house includes:
=> On the ground floor:
• A large living room + dining room + kitchen, 47 m2, direct access to the terrace of 25 m2 facing the lake and the Jura.
• 2 bedrooms, one with a 160x200 bed, the other with twin beds (90x190)
• 1 bathroom (with walk-in shower 80X120) and WC
• 1 visitors WC
=> On the floor:
• 1 "master bedroom" (bed 160X200) with lake view, with dressing room,
• 1 private bathroom and separate WC
=> In the basement:
• 1 boiler room / laundry room with washing machine
• Direct access to the lake from the garden (lawn) with beach, terrace and pontoon dock
• Possibility of mooring extra - upon prior request only
• The house has 2 parking spaces.
Welcome by the owners CH.
• Port of Sciez at 1000 m
• Nautical base 500 m (rentals, courses): sailing, catamaran, windsurfing, Kite-surfing, Paddle
• Riding clubs (ballads, courses ...)
• Tennis club (tournaments, courses ...)
• Public beaches: Sciez, Excenevex
• Many restaurants nearby to taste the local specialties (perch fillets, Arctic char, raclette and tartiflette, etc.)
• Shops: Bakery, supermarket, pharmacies, medical office
• Ski: 30 minutes (Green Valley, Hirmentaz) or 1 hour (Morzine-Avoriaz, Les Gets, Bernex, etc.)
• Tourism: some examples of a region with exceptional heritage:
o Medieval village of Yvoire () at 10 km, cities of Thonon (5 km), Evian and its golf tournament "Evian Championship" (20 km), green valley, valley of Abondance, Chablais
o Switzerland: Geneva at 25 Km, Lausanne at 90 Km, Montreux, Chillon Castle, Martigny ...