At the foot of Mont Ventoux, in the heart of Provence, 30 km north of Avignon and 5 minutes walk from the center of a village with all kinds of shops, designed for 10 people amid five hectares planted in terraces of olive trees, fruit trees and lavender
Provençal family house (18th century) in the shade of two old plane trees composed of two buildings in L with fenced pool and orangery.
Pool 12 * 6 m terraced separated by dry-stone walls, protected by gates and alarm.
In all five rooms available, four bathrooms, two living rooms, kitchen, dining room, laundry.
1. East side, main facade, with parking in the shade of two old plane trees
• Ground floor: a library lounge with fireplace, laundry, bathroom and toilet;
• First floor: two bedrooms, both with twin beds, one with a baby bed, large separate bathroom with toilet;
2. On the west side, shaded by an ancient lime tree, facing south on a boxwood garden and a large terrace of 100 m2 with colonnades and 18th century fountain
• Ground floor: a fully equipped modern kitchen (American fridge, electric oven, mixed hob, dishwasher), living room with fireplace, dining room with fireplace;
• the first floor three bedrooms:
-1 With a double bed 160cm and bathroom en suite, separate toilet;
-1 With double bed 140cm and bathroom / ensuite bathroom;
-1 With twin beds served by bathroom / ground floor toilet.