The house is located in the centre of the small village Aldeia do Meco, between the characteristic wild and perfumed landscape of stone pines, sand dunes and crawling vegetation, and only 5 minutes distance from the amazing beach, also called Meco. It is a perfect place for vacations or for peaceful weekends, as it provides all the comfort and facilities you need to enjoy your well-deserved rest, only 40km from Lisbon.
Apart from having a garden, swimming pool, barbecue and parking, the house has 170m2 of interior area and has been redecorated in 2014, offering now a fresh and youthful atmosphere, assuring the feeling of sand and sea, so you have a complete summer experience, hosting up to 10 people.
To that purpose, the house provides:
- Large and comfortable living room that opens onto the swimming pool, perfect for sunny days and sunset cocktails;
- Small living-room with a fireplace and a tv;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- 2 fully equipped bathrooms;
- 1 double room with wardrobe and private balcony;
- 1 twin room (2 single bed);
- Unique double room with a private terrace overlooking the sea and the starry night sky...
- For rentals of above 6 guests, we have available a sofa with double bed and 4 sofas with single beds, placed in both living-rooms;
The interior spaces are complemented with the exterior areas:
- Swimming pool with 4x8m, right in front of the living room, with removable covering;
- Garden nearby the swimming-pool;
- Small garden in the entrance;
- Private parking;
- Barbecue area;
- Balcony and terrace
Nevertheless, CASA DO MECO is not exclusively a beach destination, but also an exceptional strategic location for a wide range of activities, places to discover and also to visit world-wide recognised monuments.
Start by exploring the imposing Espichel Cape and its Santuary.
Take a pleasant trip to fishing-village of Sesimbra, and visit its medieval castle.
You can also visit Azeitão villages, Setúbal and Palmela, each one with its castles and historical mood.
Be sure to visit the wonderful Arrábida Natural Park, with its calm water beaches and the must-visit Franciscan Convent built in the middle hillside, overlooking the sea, as an isolated retreat for meditation.
We strongly recommended a day-trip into Lisbon, it is worth the visit, with its gorgeous light and charming monuments. Further northwest the area of Cascais-Sintra and its bucolic atmosphere, biological diversity and exquisite Romantic architecture may also demand a visit.