This beautiful dry stone architect Monzon is built in a 30-hectare park planted with old oaks. The estate has 5 other houses far apart from each other, and invoice and a large shared pool. It is located close to the historic center and the beaches of St Jean de Luz in the popular area of Chantaco, adjacent to the golf of the Lacoste family.
The house of 220 m2. is on one level. The common living area, with spacious accommodation (large modern kitchen and living room of 60 m2) opens with large windows onto a large terrace of over 100 m2, facing south and on the private garden of 5000 m2. The view of the garden, wooded hills and the top of the mountain 'La Rhune' is splendid and without any opposite because the house is at the end of ownership.
- 1 large bedroom with 2m bed (or 2 beds of 1m) + bathroom, bath, shower, WC
- 1 large room with bed of 1.60 m + bathroom + WC
- 1 room with bed of 1.40 m + 1 bed of 90 cm + bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 bedroom with 1.40 m bed + bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 bedroom with 1.40 m
- Common toilets
- 1 laundry area with a washer laundry
- 1 large fully equipped modern kitchen (induction hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher ..) with table and chairs opening onto the terrace and lounge
- 1 large living room with sofa 12 places, library, TV, WIFI, table for 12 people. This lounge opens onto the terrace
- 1 second kitchen with hob, oven + microwave + fridge + small washer laundry.
- The south facing terrace has a large table for 14 people sheltered by awnings, sun loungers, barbecue
Sun loungers are available at the pool.
The decoration mixes antique furniture and objects and contemporary touches.
The area is secured (with caretaker and gardener).
4 bikes are available (possibility to rent additional bikes) because the bike path that connects St Jean de Luz passes at the bottom of the property. A free shuttle bus (200 m) made the return journey to the center of St Jean de Luz every half hour in July and August.
Private parking for 6 cars.
Beaches, mountains are within 10 minutes drive. Golf, tennis, riding club, indoor swimming pool nearby (less than 500 m)
Haven 5 min from St Jean de Luz, this house is ideal to accommodate family and friends in a friendly