Located in Bresse, in the land of good food, between Chalon sur Saone, Tournus and Louhans, the plane tree estate is an elegant mansion of the nineteenth century of 200 m2 typical of the region, surrounded by 8000 m2 of lawn, orchard and of a small pine wood. 8 hectares of farmland surround the estate and a typical half-timbered Bresse farm. This is a nice house for a holiday with family or friends, quiet in nature. You can enjoy throughout the day the sun on the three terraces exposed with the east, south and west. The plane trees will offer shade and freshness. Guests can relax on the large terrace surrounding the pool whose cover provides water to more than 25 ° from May to September.
This recently renovated residence has 5 bedrooms, modern furnishings and latest equipment that will allow you to delicious moments in a relaxed and refined atmosphere.
During your stay you can discover the rich cultural and gastronomic heritage of the region, stroll along the Saône or playing your favorite sport.
Inside, the ground floor:
• A living-dining room of 50 m2, large flat screen TV, dishwasher and table for 12 people, living room with two large sofas, coffee table and Alsatian stove, access to the south terrace
• A separate fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, cookware, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, sodastream), access to the covered terrace west
• A room with a double bed 160cm by 200cm, 20 m2 equipped with large closets
• A fitted shower room with a washing machine and sink
• One bedroom with two single beds of 90 cm, 14 m2
• two bedrooms with double bed 160 of 20 m2 and 15 m2
• A room with 2 single beds of 90 cm and a bunk bed with 2 beds of 90 cm with an area of 15 m2.
• A shower room with a sink
• A separate WC
Free wifi. Central heating included when necessary. Linens not included. Possibility of cleaning at end of stay 170 €. Pets not allowed
• A wooden terrace of 45 m2, facing east, sunny morning with a table of 12 seats and illuminated at night
• A south-facing terrace of 50 m2 with a table of 12 seats, overlooking the pool and beach, illuminated at night
• Secure swimming pool, covered, can be discovered, 10x5 providing water to more than 25 ° from May to October. The beach pool of over 100 m2 with 12 chairs, 3 umbrellas and a garden. It is illuminated at night.
• A covered terrace facing west over 40 m2 equipped with a table of 12 seats, illuminated at night and featuring a griddle / gas grill.
• A trampoline diameter 3. 5 m in the garden
• A park of 8000 m2 enclosed by hedges lawns, orchard and pine forest.
• Access through farmland ownership to a small river, about 500 m: fishing. 2 adult bicycles and 6 children's bikes 3 years and 14 years.
• gravelled courtyard to park vehicles.
Bakery 2 km in the village of Baudrières
Supermarket, shops, doctors, pharmacy, 5 km to Saint Germain du Plain
Culture / Heritage
Tournus Abbey and gourmet restaurants in 18 kms
Chalon sur Saône, medieval town center, shops, cinema and restaurants 19 km; Museum of Photography Niepce and Musee Vivant Denon, leading figure in the art world at the end of the Old Regime
Louhans, medieval arcades and a vast regional market every Monday at 22 kms.
Brancion Medieval castle XI and XIII centuries 28 km
Castle dating from the seventeenth Cormatin 37 kms
Living Museum of the Bresse Pierre de Bresse (40 kms)
The Abbey of Cluny is 55 kms, the Hospices de Beaune to 52 kms.
Sports and Recreation
Tennis 2 kms to Baudrières
Saône is 3 kms.
Riding 6 km: Equestrian center Boï in Ouroux sur Saone
Chatenay golf en Bresse 17 kms
Boat rental without permit on the Seille at the Truchère 20 kms.
Wines of the Chalonnaise coast 25 kms: Mercurey, Givry, Montagny, Rully, Bouzeron
Lake vouglans swore in the 80 km