|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This old farmhouse, in the Luberon, in the heights of the town of Reillanne, on a wooded oaks of Provence, where one still finds feeder and watering cattle. External enjoy the great outdoors marrying compliance field. Enjoy the shady natural terraces on different levels, from the hangar to the old farm machinery or you play table tennis with them, dry stone walls beautiful, sun by the pool and its great beaches under a bright sky and wonderfully starry.
The interior is furnished and decorated with care and comfort, the charm of a beautiful house typical Provencal with its exposed beams and antique doors, small niches sheltering farm antiques, nooks, the solarium terrace with view of the Luberon chain, ... all a richness of a heritage preserved with passion.
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY - 8 people - 210 m²
- Large living room with fireplace, TV, DVD, sofas
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, gas-electric Godin stove with electric oven, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, large table and chairs and cupboards.
- Storeroom with large fridge / Conservative, washing machine, dryer,
microwave, iron and ironing board, laundry tub, vacuum cleaner, cot and high chair.
- Dining room with table, chairs and buffet overlooking the living room
- Room with 2 beds 90, wardrobe closet bathroom and wc
- Shaded terrace at the entrance to kitchen with armchairs and coffee table
- Distributing hall:
- 1 bathroom with bath, basin and bidet
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140x190 and wardrobe closet
- 1 separate WC
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140x190 and wardrobe closet
- 1 bedroom suite with 1 bed 140x190, dressing, small patio serving
the bathroom and 1 wc
- Access to the 2nd floor, the solarium and the loggia of 9 m² dominant
the chain of Luberon
- Private heated pool with steps 11mx5m depth of 1 to 2 m secure submerged electric blanket
- Land of 6 acres with trees, flowers, shaded
- Private parking for several vehicles
- Sunbathing, garden furniture, parasol, barbecue, table tennis
- The village of Reillanne: 2 km
- Forcalquier, shops, 20 mins
- Motorway A51 (exit Forcalquier): 30 minutes
- Manosque, hospital, shopping centers: 20 km
- Aix-en-Provence, the cultural capital of Provence, TGV station: 60 kms- Marseille, the regional capital, the airport, the Mediterranean, 85 km
- Apt 26 km
- Avignon TGV station: 80 km
- Mont Ventoux 70 km, ocher quarries of Rustrel 30 km
- Verdon Gorges du Verdon Lakes Esparon, Holy Cross 1 hour,
- Village of Banon 15 km (famous for its goat cheese)
- Lure Mountain (1800 m) 30 km
Hiking, Chemin de St Jacques de Compostela,
Tour of the Montagne de Lure, the Throats of Oppedette,
Hiking trails signposted Small, Hiking bicycle routes constructed in the Forcalquier and Lure Mountain;
Hiking and equestrian weekend together, Pony rides,
Canoe, Kayak in the Gorges du Verdon,
boating in lakes Esparon and St. Croix, ... ..,
Balloon Flight, Concert of Organ to the Cathedral of Forcalquier,
Jazz, Musical Encounters, Agricultural Fair and the products
de Haute Provence, Market showman as the days in the villages ..
VISITED MANY SITES
Haute Provence Observatory, Centre for Astronomy at St Michael the Obs.
Priory Carluc in Céreste, Priory of Ganagobie, Notre Dame de Lure,
Notre Dame du Bourguet in Forcalquier, Priory and Castle Salagon Sauvan Mane, Romanesque churches and chapels in the villages
Ethnological museums Salagon Mane and ethnobotanical gardens.
Mining Museum in St Maime, paleontological and archaeological Museum
Vachères, Museum of Astronomy of St Michel the Observatory.
Living Museum of Cheese in Banon.
Valsainte Abbey and its rose garden, the Montagne de Lure, the Mont Ventoux, the ocher quarries of Rustrel and Roussillon, ......
Pets allowed after agreement owner, declining from 100 € from the second week, Owner not on site, sheets and towels with reservation processing fee participation € 57 payable on booking, cleaning package end of stay € 150, depending on season surcharge heating, pool heating costs € 100 / week, the amount of the security deposit to pay on arrival is 1000 €
The village of Reillanne Luberon offers various cafés, brasseries and restaurants in the heart of the village on the plots in which to find it in a warm small Provencal villages. The summer evenings on the terraces of cafes and restaurants are lively all summer either by bowling contest with grills and refreshments; theater, cinema, circus in the square, street shows, flea ... (you'll find annual calendar of events on the website of the Reillanne Tourist Office).
• You will also find many shops, bakeries - pastry (specialty breads, bran, chestnut ..) proxi supermarket, "Luberon Côté" (Press, tobacco, ..), The Cave Reillannaise (wines, spirits, homemade preserves ... ) Bookstore "Regain" (General library, internet room, DVD rental ...), the Barber, Provencal market every Sunday morning, the mini market every Thursdays morning, the fishmonger every Friday morning on the square the village and
local farmers market from 16h to 20h at the crossroads of the summer Granons, products from the farm: meat, vegetables, cheeses, breads, honey, wine, ceramics, ...)
• Walking through the paths in the surroundings you will encounter dry stone huts called bories sharp or sheds. On the territory of the town of Reillanne, 37 are currently listed.
• 15 minutes from Reillanne, you will get to know the little donkeys, all hairy with long ears, which will offer you their backs to beautiful magical and unforgettable family trips in the heart of beautiful rolling countryside of 32 ha in the Park Luberon Regional Nature, just 3 km from Forcalquier.
• For fans of road bikes or mountain biking, bike guide Luberon offers marked routes on small paved roads with low traffic and bike paths leading you towards Apt Abbey Carluc by you through small hamlets you discover.
• For hikers and mountain bikers, "The Reillannaises loops" offer walking tours with supplies and final meal.
• 20 minutes you will discover the town of Manosque, typical Provençal town in the land of Jean Giono, stroll in the paved main street of the old center, you will meet many small shops, you will visit the house of Giono, the Carzou Foundation. The plant in L'Occitane is to visit (ask the Office tourism you for the tour). On the hills, Mont d'Or, an old watchtower all planted with olive groves, will offer a panoramic view. Summer heat will lead to the "Lake Vannades", a freshwater lake and freshness for the practice of sports and leisure activities, a supervised swimming beach, shading, picnic areas, a restaurant, mini golf, rest, and you will end the evening in the company of mallard duck calling a few crusts of bread
• Other classics in the area ... the lavender fields of Valensole and fields of golden wheat, honey producers, market Forcalquier, wineries Pierrevert, Luberon golf, hiking or cycling, mountain of Lure, the Museum of Prehistory of Quinson, Earthenware of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Lake Esparron and Sainte-Croix and of course, the famous Gorges du Verdon ......
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Tarif dégressif de 100 € à partir de la 2ème semaine,
Animaux acceptés suite accord propriétaire
Frais de ménage obligatoire en fin de séjour sont de 150,00 €
Participation frais de dossier 57,00 € à payer à la réservation
Dégressif de 100 € à partir de la 2ème semaine
Propriétaire non présent sur place
Location draps et serviettes de toilettes, sur réservation
Chauffage en supplément selon période
Forfait chauffage de la piscine 100 euros/semaine
Le montant du dépôt de garantie à régler à l'arrivée est de 1000 euros.Il ne sera pas encaissé
Traveler checks accepted