|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Chalet Viola
Stay in a lovely studio apartment in Wengen within a completely newly renovated traditional Chalet situated in a quiet setting just a 5 minute walk from the village centre, train station and cable car.
The Studio of approximately 25-30 square meters on the ground floor offers comfortable and cosy accommodation for 2-4 people. The bed sitting room is well appointed and newly furnished with a double bed (140 x 200), sofa bed (160x200), flat screen TV, coffee table and storage space. The fully equipped kitchen, which fits snugly into an alcove is equipped with an extendible table and four chairs. It furthermore features a separate newly fitted shower room, entrance area with space for coats and shoes, washing machine, and terrace with bench.
This west facing apartment is set in a peaceful location with mountain views to the West and is the ideal place to relax after a day skiing, a lovely summer day hiking or a busy day sightseeing.
• Sleeping area: The raised double bed with storage space underneath fits snug into an attractive and inviting alcove with large west facing window with mountain views.
• Living area: Stylishly furnished with sofa bed, coffee table, TV, speakers and Roman blinds.
• Kitchen area: Brand new and fully equipped including oven, hob, sink, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, white wine, red wine, champagne and drinking glasses, pans, cooking utensils, serving dishes, fondue set and raclette grill. The extendible table offers eating space for up to 4 people.
• Shower room: Brand new shower room with toilet, sink, mirror, heated towel rail and shower.
• Terrace: West facing terrace with wooden bench and views of surrounding mountains.
• Entrance hall: Small entrance area offers space for shoes and coats. The studio is entered through the door to the right and the washing area to the left.
This chalet is very very very small. Its good only for one person. more than one is crowded in there. Amenities were okay but space is no where.
View outside apt is awesome!!! i loved my evening tea looking at the mountains. My daughter loved the garden. Its quite close to the Train station so that's an advantage.
Except the outside view and the location, I'd not recommend this chalet for a family stay.
The chalet is in a very good location, being just a short level walk from the town centre so it is very quiet, while remaining very easy to reach all the town's amenities.
Once inside, we found the chalet to be very well appointed and beautifully clean. It is small, but with a separate very useful utility room and a small entrance hall this was not a problem. The views from the windows and the garden are superb.
The staff at Alpine Holiday Services (Rachel and her colleague) could not have been more helpful as they willingly attended to the few queries we had at the start of our week's holiday.
We definitely hope to return.
Newly refurbished, clean and excellently positioned apartment with mountain views! About 5 minutes walk to centre of Wengen and station. Excellent customer service from Rachel Padley. Fourth visit to Wengen but first stay in this accommodation. I would recommend either for a single traveller or a couple although there is also a sofa bed. The local Co-op (!) is great if you are self-catering but eating out can be expensive. A ride up in the cable car to Mannlichen, coffee opn the terrace, and then walking to Kleine Sheidegg, stopping for coffee and apple cake and train back down to Wengen is my favourite. A trip up to the Schilthorn is fun and Murren is a lovely place to wander and stop for a coffee (a hip flask with brandy comes in handy!). Thun is delightful and a boat trip from Thun to Interlaken is very scenic and relaxing. Rachel will always give you good advice on places to visit, and there is of course the Tourist Info in centre of Wengen. Enjoy.
- this property is managed and serviced by alpine holiday services.
- for more information regarding the location, specific attractions and things to do, please visit our website.
- we market holiday homes in wengen on behalf of private owners and provide a comprehensive range of services, tours and activities both to prepare the home and to enrich the holiday experience in wengen.
- guests furthermore enjoy a welcome pack including up to date local information, and amenities: towel slippers per guest, garniture amber spa (bath/shower gel, body lotion, shampoo, soap, shower cap, nail file), toilet roll, 35l bin bag.
- prices include electricity, heating, hot water, cold water, bed linens, bathroom linens, kitchen linens, final cleaning and visitor tax.
- please enquire for additional services, tours and activities.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£241|
- 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking;
- 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment
- over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller entitled to a complete refund of the amount paid less admin fee of 2% of rent