-Ideally located 3km from Raulhac (small town of character) 22km from Aurillac, 30km from Super-Lioran, is to guarantee calm and rest after good hikes where you can contemplate our landscapes with a rich heritage
- You will be welcomed in an old farm building with south exposure, renovated 150m², classified 3 ears cottage France combining modern comfort and charm of the old (stones and exposed beams, fireplace, antique furniture) and (appliances) recent, LCD TV 1. 20m, high quality bedding, insulation)
The ground floor includes:
- 1 modern kitchen with island, fully equipped, open living room and lounge where you can spend pleasant evenings in front of the fireplace, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, 1 storage room.
The floor is composed of:
- 4 bedrooms with dressing room, 1 with 1 bed 160, 2 with 1 bed 140, 1 with 3 beds 90, 1 spacious bathroom with bath, 1 separate toilet, 1 mezzanine with reading area, 1 storage room. Available 1 cot, 1 bath, 1 high chair.
- 2 terraces with garden furniture, sun loungers, barbecue, carport, land of 800m ² decorated with rockery and flowerbeds.
- Hiking with maps available, cycling, horse riding, tennis, golf, casino, mushroom picking, must-see sites to visit: Laguiole, Conques, Saint-Flour, Salers, Le Puy-Mary, castles, churches, markets etc.
-Commerces at 3km with local products.
Our pets are allowed with a supplement of: 30 €