|Space||645 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
First year lease
Charming apartment on 3 levels, Ardoisières sector Sequoia Residence - Privileged view facing the slopes and mountains.
Quiet and secure residence located in front of the Hotel Le Viking.
The Apartment: South facing, comfortable apartment of 60m² for 6/8 people with 2 bedrooms. It has a bathroom, a shower room and two toilets, one of which is independent.
The separate kitchen is equipped with a combination microwave oven, hob, fridge and kitchen accessories.
Living / dining room with fireplace (non-functional).
The apartment has a washing machine, a dishwasher and ironing facilities.
Detail of beds:
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed 140 x 190 + 2 bunk beds 80 x 190
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed 140 x 190
- Salon: Leather Sofa 160 x 200
************************ FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK ON 'More details' ************** ********
Flat screen TV and DVD player
Free unlimited internet (Wifi)
- Access and track back home on skis
- A 3-minute walk from the resort center (shops, restaurants, bars ...)
- 3 min walk from the Children's Village and the ski school
- A 6 minutes walk from the Centre Of Being aquatic Aquariaz
- Nearby chair lifts and cable Prodains
- Shops and the resort center 3 minutes
- Aquatic Center Aquariaz 2400 m²
- Access to the 9 hole golf course at the entrance to the station
- Access Lifts ... MTB downhill
- Children Activities at the resort center
- Boules at the foot of the building
- Avoriaz 1800: 50 tracks / 112 km of slopes
- Portes du Soleil: 222 tracks / 650 km of tracks (one of the largest ski areas in the world)
○ The ski area of Portes du Soleil includes the resorts: Avoriaz / Morzine / Châtel / Abundance / St Jean d'Aulps / Champéry / Champoussin / Les Crosets / Morgins / Val d'Illiez / Torgon and Montriond.
Services and Options:
- Cleaning at end of stay is optional (except dishes and kitchen area)
- You can book the car on the internet at the following address:
Various non smoking rental, no pets allowed, no disabled access.
The apartment is very well situated in Avoriaz, genuinely ski in and ski out. It is spacious for ski accommodation and good for up to six. 8 would be a struggle. The apartment is well equipped with everything we needed for cooking and eating. We were very glad of the washing machine and dish washer.
On arrival we discovered there was no linen or towels provided and had to pay €100. This was not mentioned in the HomeAway property details. In my experience it is normal for linen and towels to be provided and for the price of the rental should be included or should be specifically excluded in the property details.
When we, as a group of 8 students from Denmark, decided to go skiing in Avoriaz, we started looking for an appartment which was big enough to be in for a week, and also an affordable one.
After quite a lot of searching we found this appartment, the pictures looked great, the price was manageable, and there was enough space for 8 people for a week.
When we arrived we were NOT dissapointed. The appartment was even bigger than it looked on the pictures, the view (which does not show on the pictures) was really great with direct view of the slopes and the main valley of Avoriaz, and when we went down the stairs from the entrance we could click on our skis and go skiing right away down to the first lift!
In addition the appartment was actually quite personalized, with furniture and paintings on the walls etc. So generally it was a very pleasant stay with a lot of good memories and experiences, and I can clearly recommend the appartment for future visitors.
Appartement très bien, nous étions 7 amis et nous ne nous marchions pas dessus. Bien agencé, le fait d'avoir 2 salles de bain (même si une est petite et bas de plafond) est appréciable. RAS, très agréable !
Appartement sur 3 demi-niveaux, bien équipé. Belle chambre en mezzanine sur le séjour avec sa salle de bains / baignoire.
Autre belle chambre avec douche (exiguë, mais convenable).
Bon accueil à l'arrivée.
Excellente literie. Draps, serviettes, torchons non fournis.
Micro-cuisine, mais très bien équipée. Assiettes, couverts etc...: parfait.
La propreté mériterait plus de soin (baignoire, douche, tapis du séjour; intérieur des placards et tiroirs; embouts d'aspirateur dans tous les tiroirs du vaisselier!)
Attention: 22 marches entre la rue, et la porte de l'immeuble et le casier à skis.
Échanges faciles avec le propriétaire.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 : Vacances C
22 Apr 2017 - 28 Apr 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
29 Apr 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£842.19|
|Stay tax||£1.01 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Taxe de séjour :
Dans le tarif, les charges sont comprises sauf la taxe de séjour (1 € par jour et par personne de 16 ans et plus).
Services et Options :
- Ménage en fin de séjour en option (hors vaisselle et coin cuisine)
- Offre location skis et chaussures : Remise de 25% sur prix boutique
- Option Draps et 2 serviettes : 25€ / personne
Paiement en Euro