Our cottage is located on the limestone plateau of Sauveterre in a hamlet caussenarde traditional architecture. It is independent and has a terrace and a garden not overlooked and enjoys a quiet and peaceful environment where neighborly deer, sheep, birds, hedgehogs, squirrels, vultures, mushrooms ...
This pretty and comfortable cottage, 3 stars by the departmental committee of tourism Lozère, comes in the form of a studio and includes: a wifi connection, TNT, TV, oven, induction and gas, microwave oven, private washing machine, toaster, hair dryer, garden furniture, barbecue, central heating with wood chips (heating is included in the rental cost).
Linen (bed, bath and kitchen) is provided, and the provision of cleaning at end of stay is included in the price.
Up to four beds (BZ 90) (including a couple with two children) for an extra £ 6 per night per person.
Pets are not allowed.
Rental all year.
Possibility of renting a 2CV in the day.
With our central location and our accessibility, you can explore around with us:
_ Natural sites and varied landscapes, with fabulous views such as:
- The gorges of the Tarn, Jonte, Dourbie
- The Causses (Sauveterre, Méjean, Black) and the Cévennes, all World Heritage of UNESCO
- The plateau of Aubrac and Margeride
- Larzac and cited Templar
- The caves of Avenarmand and Dargilan
- Lakes of Aubrac, Naussac, Villefort, Charpal
- River Tarn, Jonte, Lot
- The famous Millau viaduct (the highest in the world), the Roquefort caves, villages and castles of Aveyron
- Of megalithic sites
- And the sea at 1:30 of car!
_ The animal park
- Home vultures
- Przewalski horses
- Wolves of Gevaudan
- Reserve European bison
_ Medieval castles and cities with varied architectural styles (limestone, granite, red sandstone) such as: Couvertoirade, Severac le chateau, La Canourgue Florac, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Cavalry, St. Eulalie d'Olt, Castelnau Pegayrols, Park Colombier Castle Bourines...
_ Many sports activities:
- Hiking and horseback riding (the best known are the way to Saint Jacques de Compostela and the way of Stevenson)
- Gather mushrooms and listening to the call of the deer.
- Canoeing kayaking, rafting, climbing, climbing, caving, adventure
- Hang gliding, microlight, paragliding
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, downhill skiing
_ Local products in labeled farmers' Welcome to the farm "(cheese, honey, meat, sausage, chestnut ...) and specialties (aligot, manouls, pouteille, coupetade ...).