|Space||861 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
For holidays, space and freedom, this cottage is for you,
Enjoy a large lot surrounded by greenery, a barbecue, a south facing terrace and panoramic views of the mountains.
Ideally located in Tamie Pass (900 meters) between the Savoie and Haute-Savoie, lakes and mountains.
Many outings, activities, tours (summer and winter) are nearby (opening activities depending on the time)
* Cross-country ski trails / Alpine, snowshoeing, hiking or mountain biking.
* Luge 4 seasons
* Tree climbing, zip line
* Fishing (lake, stream, river, mountain lake)
* Horse riding
* Abbey 'Notre Dame De Tamie' and strong Tamié
* Medieval city 10 minutes
* City of Albertville Olympic Museum and 10 minutes
* Annecy and its beautiful lake with all water activities possible 40 minutes
* Caves and waterfalls 10 minutes
* Restaurants Savoyard walk
* Many farms
As possible weekend, week and fortnight rentals,
We stayed for 6 nights in this interesting property. It has all the essentials that are needed for a short stay and the owner was welcoming. It is very much an open-plan property with the only internal doors being on the downstairs toilet and the upstairs shower. The beams upstairs make for a cautious rising in the morning but if you like wood decor you will love the pine walling. There is plenty of space for welcoming friends and lots of furniture for use outside in the nice weather. There was neither traffic nor other sort of noise to disturb the tranquility and we enjoyed watching cyclists on the road and para-gliders floating on the air currents.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£8.47|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.