Clean, Neat, and Organized with spacious grounds.
Nice neighborhood, relatively quiet but very family oriented, low through-traffic due to yet just 1.5 block off of festive lower Peninsula Drive!
Brand new, 100% remodeled ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Vacation and short term rental home. Family-based. Theme-dé beaches, lake/bay, fishing, boating, water park, peninsula ecosystem.
Screened furnished/outfitted outdoor "Hang-Out" building and large yard. Very conducive to trailered boat rigs off street parking, outdoor electric and water. Fire pit, charcoal grill, lawn furniture. Spacious yard: 120' wide/frontage and 100+' depth from street.
Sleeps 12+/- depending on mix of adults and kids/ages, full and partial privacy needs, and other considerations. 1.5 bath. A/C. Full housewares.
This newly listed rental home sets in the absolute closest standard type neighborhood you can get to Lake Erie's Presque Isle Peninsula. Located just west off of lower Peninsula Drive it is a very quick half mile to Presque Isle State Park's many Peninsula lake front, bay front, nature preserves, lagoons, boat launches and marina, picnic facilities, equipment rentals (canoe, bikes, etc), beach concert series, professional kite flying beach, birdwatching sanctuaries, hike-bike-roller blade trails, fishing spots, and much more.
PIER 12 serves as your convenient and efficient vacation headquarters at the very core of Presque Isle Peninsula's gateway entry area with all its surrounding amenities and activities. Dozens of restaurants/grilles, many with outdoor dining and live music are within walking distance. Waldameer Amusemenmt and Water Park within walking distance. Central to the very best fishing boat launch spots both to the east and west of Peninsula.
Quick, convenient access to quickly bounce to/from outlying venues (universities, zoo, vineyard/wine country, horse race track/casino, downtown special events, community parks, 9 & 18-hole golf courses, putt-putt, south county...)... quickly get to I-79, Bay Front Highway, and State Rts 832, 5, 5A and 20.
1. Standard rental week is check-in Mon with check-out Sun (6-nights). We want to assure each guest group gets at least one full weekend (Thu-Sun).
2. Very flexible in/out times pending surrounding guest schedules (conditions apply). Significantly extends guests effective vacation time.
3. Partial weeks are considered.
4. Typically guests provide for their own bed linens, toiletries, and beach/bath towels; however, we are willing to provide these for a separate fee if guest prefers.
5. See listing details for wide array of housewares and items that we provide for guests, including starter supplies of many consumable items.
6. Over 100+ guest groups to date, we have never yet had to draw upon the damage/security deposit due to negligent messes, breakage, or missing items. This is largely due to the excellent respect shown by all guest groups to date toward the home, grounds, and neighborhood at large. And it is due to all guests to date having honored the Agreement to leave the house and premises in near as clean and neat condition as when they arrived. We strive hard for cleanliness throughout. We also care to outfit and décor our rental homes in ways, materials, and with items, that are not easily damaged accidently, and especially by the kids; that said, parental/adult oversight and leadership are key to honoring the "leave it as you found it" policy.
7. Our property management service (and ownership) is only three miles away, has contingency back-up, and is available 24/7 to help service any needs that might arise.
8. Specials services and special items are available from your rental ask or propose what you might want to additional firewood (beyond the starter amount), equipment rental coordination, lift/drive services, area tour/guide services, precooked meals, grocery shopping, fire pit start-up, supplies shopping, area souvenir items (Presque Isle T-shirts, other).