Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
We want you to relax! There is plenty of time to be over-stimulated by everyday
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have our children that love to give tours!We have our children that love to give tours!
No parties/events - Must be agreed to by the owner prior to bookingMust be agreed to by the owner prior to booking
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - at least one traveler must be 21years oldat least one traveler must be 21years old
- The one downside of the location is extremely limited internet access making it impossible for us to offer wifi. Please take the opportunity to unplug
- Take at least one long deep breath while you're here. Take in your surroundings, the sights, the sounds, and our strangely early sunrise/sunsets.
- Please do not litter at any time on the deck or in the yard as they can harm an animal if ingested.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
We moved back to Upstate NY after ten years traveling up and down the East Coast with the United States Navy. The whole time, we were looking for a place to settle and build our homestead. We are so thankful for what we've found in Hunt Hollow and are proud to share this our simplistic life with you.
Kelly purchased this House in 2016
Why Kelly chose Honeoye
We searched for years before moving home to New York,and fell in love with this home before we ever saw it in person. It is simple here, quiet (except for kids being kids and roosters being roosters). Even in bad weather I find myself looking out over the valley and just taking in my surroundings. it's been a few years now, but I still think to myself, I can't believe we get to live here!
What makes this House unique
Without a question, the greatest thing we can offer is a quiet place to unplug. You can soak in the hot tub under the stars, take a walk though the trails, go out and taste some wonderful vintages, or go see some of the most lovely waterfalls in the state.