Beautiful contemporary T2 43 m² renovated for 4 people (adults and children over 7 years), located on the 1st floor of our village house. A phone call or email is desired before reservation.
TEL: 06 78 84 33 26 OR 06 07 83 61 96
- Terms of payment: 30% deposit by check or bank transfer, the remaining 70% has to be paid 45 days before the arrival date .dropoff Window - Cleaning, not included in the price, must be done before departure
-Possibility of taking care of the household: 50 € .dropoff Window
- Tourist tax in supplement: 0,70 € / pers from 18 years / night To settle on place
- 3% transaction fee will be charged to the renter if PAYMENT ONLINE on the site.
Furnished Tourism classified 2 * and listed at the Tourist Office of CASTELLANE
- Located 100m from the Verdon (swimming and picnic)
- Close to all amenities and shops on foot
- Fully equipped American kitchen: dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, coffee maker, toaster, iron
- Room with 140 cm bed
- Large living room with sofa bed (comfort mattress + 10 cm) and flat screen TV
- Independent WC
- Household linen PROVIDED (Sheets, towels, tea towel) EXCEPT in APRIL and OCTOBER.
- Rates are CHARGES INCLUDED (EDF 60 Kw / h and WATER 1 m3) except APRIL AND OCTOBER
-Pets not allowed
- NON SMOKING housing
- Deposit check of 750 € returned 3 days after departure.