Back in the 18th century, the Moulin de Bellevue (the “Beautiful views Mill”) was one of the largest water mill of the region. For those seeking comfort, character and style, we have now renovated it into a modern and comfortable guest house whilst keeping its soul and some of its original 18th century features. The half-metre thick stone walls keep the building cool in the summer and warm in winter, making it an ideal retreat throughout the year. The mill offers everything you need for perfect holidays with family and friends:
- The entire mill section across two floors over a 150 sqm surface to accommodate up to 10 people comfortably
- The ground floor is a large open plan kitchen with double sink and large work surface area. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern equipment including oven, stoves, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine, cutlery and linen.
- A large open entertainment area including a welcoming wooden dining table and living room with wooden floor throughout, original beams and stone walls
- The first floor includes four bedrooms (three with double beds, one with two single bunk-beds, plus two mattresses if required). If you wish, we can also provide you with bed sheets for 4 euros per single beds and 8 euros per double bed.
- Two bathrooms, including one en-suite bathroom with shower, double sinks and toilets, and one family bathroom with bath tube, and two separate toilets. Bath towels are provided for all the guests.
- The accommodation is equipped with TV, hifi and wi-fi internet access throughout
- The mill has a very enviable south facing sun-drenched garden so you get the sun all day, which makes it great for children or long lunches with friends and family. Your will have your private access to the mill, parking space and outdoor equipment, including outdoor furniture, umbrella and barbecue.
Our family, who speaks French and English, live the house next door to the mill. We will be delighted to welcome you the day of your arrival, show you the property, give you the keys and make sure that you have everything you need to enjoy your stay. We'll be happy to help you shape your itinerary, and give you a few tips and advices on good adresses to discover the region, if you wish to. We are also available in case of help or emergency. Your privacy and quietness is paramount to us.
The mill is very conveniently situated in a residential area of Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux, which makes it a very quiet and peaceful place where you will not be bothered by the noise of cars. But it is also within walking distance of all the old town’s activities and amenities such as:
- A great selection of Provencal cafes and restaurants terraces in the old town for different tastes and budgets, such as pizzeria, provencal bistros and gastronomic restaurants.
- However, weekly food markets provide such excellent produce you might prefer to use the well equipped kitchen and eat on the terrace during the summer. The market is a perfect opportunity to discover local specialities (fruits, vegetables, olive oil, cheese) and meet local producers.
- Bakeries, convenience stores, news agencies, supermarkets and wine stores
Cinema, concert hall, sport facilities, bowling and bars.
- If required, banks, post office, pharmacies, gas station, and GPs.