|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
- Located on a wooded estate within the seaside village of Angoulins, this lovely home welcomes 8/10 people in comfort and decor ensuring well being and relaxation. The terrace, jacuzzi and small raised garden allow you to enjoy the sea air, the sun, the joys of hydrotherapy and flavors of the barbecue.
- Located town historic village, 400m sea, 1 km beaches, calm and relaxation assured
- Ranked Tourism and Handicap (mental, hearing, visual)
- Ranked Vélodyssée (secure bicycle storage)
- 1 private Jacuzzi heated all year to 37 ° C, + 6 places floodlights
- 1 outdoor wooden terrace 25 m² with awning
- 1 Garden 40 m²
- 2 private parking spaces in locked property
- Rent also on Angoulins sur Mer 2 listed houses referenced on HomeAway. fr (possibility twin houses):
* Ref ad 923297 (4/6) - 2 **
* Ref ad 687 636 (20 people) - 4 ****
- Rent as Port des Barques 4 houses classified referenced on HomeAway. fr (possibility twin houses):
* Ref ad 623 171 (12 people) - 4 ****
* Ref ad 623893 (8/10) - 3 ***
* Ref ad 649039 (8 people) - 3 ***
* Ref ad 649038 (18 persons) - 3 ***
- Custom Home owners
- Services for hire: bed linen & towels, linens, babysitting, cleaning, transfer station and / or airport (contact us)
Very comfortable well located property. We are a couple travelling with our dog but we joined for 4 nights by 3 twenty somethings. Plenty of room.
Carine the owner is great with nothing too much trouble and great organisation before and during the holiday..
The village has the basics withing easy walking distance - baker, butcher, bar and restaurant.
The Jacuzzi is fun and relaxing. .Highly recommended. accommodation, comfortable with everything you need.
Right from our many emails with the lovely owners, Carine and Yvan, we knew we had made the right decision with this house.
Everything that you need is there and Carine could not be more welcoming or kind.
The accommodation was perfect for us and our two dogs, the garden is now bigger than in the on-line photos and we were very comfortable in this great property.
The village is a 5-10 mins walk. There you'll find a morning market selling fruit/veg and fish, a boulangerie, coffee shop/bar and charcuterie. There's also a pizza bar and creperie. There's a very local beach or a nicer one about 10 minutes by car.
Although temperatures were 22-26 degrees, the garden is a real suntrap, so the hot tub is a wonderful way to cool down.
Would heartily recommend this terrific house with lovely owners
Before our stay, many emails passed between the us and the owners (so much better dealing direct with them direct, rather than an agency) - and we were SO impressed with how helpful they were in answering our queries, we were confident that our stay would be good. Well, it was better than good! We had said we would like to be able to watch English TV, so Carine (owner) arranged for this specially for us!
On arrival, we were REALLY welcomed by Carine and her daughter Carole and nothing was too much trouble. The house was perfect for us and our two dogs, plenty of space.
The interior is modern and well fitted. Everything you could need is supplied, even a coffee machine and the big freezer and dishwasher were very useful too. We spent lots of time in the lovely hot tub. The garden is actually bigger now than in the photos, with a grassed area beyond the decking.
It's a short stroll to the village, where's a little local morning market selling fish and vegetables, a good boulangerie, small supermarket, charcuterie etc and there are very good beaches locally too.
We hope to return as we had a wonderful stay
Un accueil chaleureux dans une maison de tout confort au calme et reposant en arrière saison....
Très belle semaine passée en famille, super cadre, idéalement située nous avons trouvé tout ce dont nous voulions en louant cette charmante maison. Nous sommes rentrés pleins de beaux souvenirs, requinqués et en pleine forme de notre semaine de vacances qui est si vite passée.
A refaire certainement et avec plaisir et à conseiller entre amis ou en famille.
Nous avons été accueillis très chaleureusement et avons passé un Excellent séjour, grâce aux conseils et au professionnalisme de Carine.
La maison est bien située pour découvrir la région en vélo et/ou en bus jusqu'à La Rochelle.
Un grand merci et au plaisir de vous revoir.
Dominique et Jean-Marc V.
Excellent séjour ! L'accueil est vraiment adorable et sincère, avec plein de bons conseils pour découvrir la région.
La maison dispose d'un équipement vraiment complet, rien ne manque ! Décorée et entretenue avec soin, on s'y sent bien tout de suite ! Jacuzzi très agréable après une bonne journée de balades et juste avant un barbecue !
Très bien située, en étant central pour découvrir le coin (La Rochelle, Rochefort, Fouras, l'île de Ré...).
Nous recommandons sans aucune hésitation et nous remercions encore une fois notre hôte !
Angoulins sur Mer is a small historic town beach and has the privilege of being located in protected natural area with a small outstanding natural harbor, two small natural beaches, a peninsula with archaeological cliff classified, an oyster area located at inside ancient salt marshes, sea cycling paths with magnificent views of the sunset. Enjoying a micro-climate, Angoulins sur Mer will be your refuge for the obverse departures RéOléronAixMadame islands and Fort Boyard, or to other sites as Châtelaillon Fouras, Royan, the Wild Coast, Palmyra.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 27 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£837|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
- Les prix sont hors électricité et chauffage en basse et moyenne saison
- Taxe de séjour 2015 à l'arrivée : 1,32 euros x jour x personne de +18 ans
- Les animaux de compagnie sont acceptés sans supplément avec accord du propriétaire avant réservation uniquement
- Services en option : location kits draps et serviettes, linge de maison, babysitting, transferts
- Ménage à la sortie en option : 60,00 € espace piscine inclus (hors barbecue à votre charge)
Traveler checks accepted