710 Vacation Rentals
About 710 Vacation Rentals
Vacation worry free when staying with 710 Beach Rentals! Our homes are maintained to the highest standard and our attention to customer service is second to none. We are BBB accredited and rated Excellent by past guests on multiple platforms. With 125+ vacation homes in the coastal communities of San Diego, we are able to accommodate any request. 710BR is committed to providing a seamless rental experience when visiting America's Finest City!
Minimum age of primary renter:30
Max guests:9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Location could not have been better, not only for walking, biking, etc., but drives to zoo, Sea World, etc. minutes away. Amenities were great, views outstanding. Responsiveness of property manager was outstanding when on arrival a door handle and shower handle fell off on first touch. Handyman was there quickly to fix. Much quieter and peaceful than expected this close to the beach. Kids sand toys, beach gear was terrific. A lot of space/rooms for a family to find spaces to relax. Would have given a 5 Star but if I nit pick here are my reasons and things that could be improved since it is pricey.
1. Sheets are paper thin, you could read a magazine through them.
2. Toilets were not very clean, had a ring around them.
3. Cleaners need to be more attentive, pull cushions out and look in cracks. Could have had lunch with the food particles, popcorn, etc. in the cracks of sofas and chairs.
4. King size bed mattress was fine, but all other mattresses were not comfortable.
5. Murphy bed was a tripping hazard, should be replaced with a standard queen bed.
6. Supply of paper towels, kleenex inadequate, ran out of all.
7. With one thermostat it was difficult to manage the temperature from room to room. When the kitchen area was comfortable the downstairs bedrooms were freezing, and vice versa. Had to ask for additional blankets which never arrived.
House was great. Good location and well stocked for our stay. Wish there were bikes to ride and an umbrella for patio but other than that we had everything we needed/wanted.
Mission Bay Home
This home had everything you’d want in a luxury rental right on Mission Bay. The home is nicely equipped especially the kitchen and bathrooms. The separate living quarters on the first and second stories are nice if you want some separation and are only separated by staircase. The 3rd story outdoor deck and kitchen are wonderful. It is nice to have the large garage and additional carport for parking.
We’d stay here again in the future!
First Class Beach House!!
My family and I enjoyed our week at this Beach House so much! They had everything we needed & more! Located at the quiet place of the Bay, and the beds were all so comfortable! Can’t say a negative thing about this stay! We will definitely be back! Awesome week.
It is an amazing home with wonderful views of the Bay. Very clean, everything up to date!
Perfect for a family reunion and/or celebration. Beautiful dewelling with amazing views. It's spacious enough that you don't need to be on top of each other and the rooftop deck was our absolute favorite. It was chilly in the evenings, but the firetable was perfect to keep warm and gather everyone together.
This is really a fantastic property. Well appointed, stunning views, clean, modern, and comfortable, great kitchen. Our group of 4 adults and 2 pre-teens was very happy with the location and amenities.