This is a pleasant nicely decorated house at the foot of the nearby vineyards of Saint Emilion. It has 3 stars in the official classification of furnished accommodation.
Fees extra and optional:
The rental of the pack sheets and towels is optional with additional charge: 30 euros for the group and per stay.
Cleaning (optional): 75 euros
Located in a residential area near the city center, shops are less than 5 minutes walk. The nearest railway station will allow you to go to Bordeaux, Libourne or Sarlat regional train.
The cottage has all the facilities of comfort.
For ease of use, the kitchen is open to the living room and dining room in a large through-room (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge-freezer ).
You have a bathroom with bath and heated towel rail and a separate WC.
Come with family or friends, the house is large enough to comfortably accommodate 6 people:
- Zen bedroom with a double bed (140x190)
- Ocean bedroom with a double bed (140x190)
- Vintage room with two single beds (90x200)
Pets are allowed except in the sleeping (rooms)
Guests can relax in a garden of 1000 m² closed and shaded. Barbecue, garden furniture and 4 sun loungers are available. A pleasant space is fitted to the rear of the house, near the vineyards, to take breakfast or an aperitif. It is possible to park several vehicles inside the property.
Want to stay quietly installed: Enjoy TV, wifi, library and board games.
You can also choose to take advantage of nearby activities:
- Wine: St Emilion 12 km, Pomerol and Fronsac 20 km, wine chateaux nearby (2 in the street)
- Cycling Criterium (usually early August): the route passes the house
- Tennis 2 min walk
- Guinguette along the Dordogne summer http: // www. tavern-restaurant-the-beach. en /
- Castillon Market every Monday
- Swimming, walking and basic sports at Lake La Cadie 10 minutes
- Sound and light show of the Battle of Castillon 5 minutes
- Bordeaux: 45 min
Documentations are at your disposal at the cottage.