"The Pink and Blue"; village house Lamanon
This holiday rental in Lamanon for 6 people is located in the Bouches du Rhône department in Provence Alps Côte d'Azur.(PACA)
Located in the heart of the village, 35 in the main street of Lamanon 13113, between Alpilles and Luberon, Provence Salon 6kms, and 4,5kms the highway exit "Sénas" of the A7, this house Family with blue shutters with 9 rooms on three levels includes:
- 4 bedrooms (two doubles and two singles, linen and sheets included.)
- 2 bathrooms plus a powder room (2 toilet upstairs, a top bath and shower and one downstairs WC)
- A large living room with fireplace (insert, corner sofa, TV and radio, CD player, dining table for 6-8 person)
-a kitchen with a small breakfast table 4 (dishwasher and range hood, gas oven and microwave)
-a utility room, laundry room (fridge-freezer, washing machine, sink, vacuum cleaner, plus the shower with another toilet in the background)
-a large yard with shaded terrace, garden furniture and parasol for outside dining.
Its capacity is six. Pets and smoking allowed.
The price is 750 euros per week payable on arrival.
(A deposit of 400 euros must be sent to reserve. Claude Mariotte 4 Bd Bompard, 13007, Marseille)
For further information, contact: 04 91 52 99 48/06 84 44 31 93.
Marseille is 70kms, by train or by road = one hour away.
Its particular location in the heart of Provence of Giono allows within 45 kms visit:
- On site or within walking distance: the caves of Cales, St Denis chapel hill behind the village and the castle of Roquemartine (one hour walk through the forest). Salon (6kms) and mossy fountain, Castle Empéri, the air base of the Patrouille de France.
- Towards Arles Eyguières and Castle Roquemartine on the road to Orgon, Eygalières, ST chapel. Sixtus jewel of Roman art, Saint Remy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence (and its image cathedral) Tarascon but Mouries, Maussanne Fontvieille (and Daudet's windmill), Montmajour Abbey, and Arles with its photo festival summer. Connected by highway back with Salon.
- Towards Aix en Provence and N7: Alleins Mallemort and endurance, Vernègues and orientation tour, and Cazan castle there (the temple of Diana located east of Vernègues in the park of the winery " Château-Bas "along the road from Vernègues and Cazan. Lambesc, The Zoo and barben that Aix en Provence and connected by highway to return.
- Towards Manosque and Apt the villages of the Luberon, Lourmarin (the castle of the Marquis de Sade and the tomb of Camus) Pertuis, Bonnieux, Roussillon (its ocher cliffs) Silvacane Abbey and Lourmarin with his Piano Festival summer.
- Towards Avignon Cavaillon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and finally (the Papal Palace, the Bridge of Avignon, the walls and the summer theater festival) connected by motorway with Senas, and the Train (station Lamanon)
Lamanon and surroundings:
Lamanon, medieval town houses the oldest plane tree in Europe, planted in honor of the arrival of Catherine de Medici in Crau Show to see the famous astrologer Michel de Nostradame, Nostradamus. Besides this vestige Lamanon is surrounded by remarkable forest sheltering prehistoric caves, "the caves of Cales', and the remains of a Roman theater. Lamanon ancient medieval domain Pons Brugièras, lord and vassal of Lamanon Provence Alphonse account. It houses a Renaissance castle still owned by individuals. The village is typically Provençal with its 1500 inhabitants, its main street, bar and shops. Also its location is ideal, located 6km from Salon de Provence, 30 min From Aix, Arles and D'D'Avignon and 45 minutes from Marseille or the Fountain of Vaucluse, at 1:30 of Nimes and the Pont du Gard . Living in Lamanon allows many excursions in Provence. Furthermore Lamanon is located at the foot of Alpilles, allowing you to visit and Literary Provence, 20 minutes from Fontvieille, home of storytelling of my Mill of Alphonse Daudet, housing the famous Moulin and Castle Montaunbant, 15 min Maillane, village that saw Frédérique Mistral, leader of "Félibres", 15 minutes from Maussane and Mouriès, cities with their excellence by olive mills and cradles L'A. O.C Provence.
And finally 20 minutes from Baux de Provence, home of the Lords of Baux in the Middle Ages war against Queen Jeanne, this city offers an incomparable view of Provence and you can visit its famous Castle. Lamanon and offers a cozy nest in the heart of Provence of Pagnol, Daudet and De Mistral, yet close hotspots thereof and the Camargue.
IT IS THEREFORE A GOOD STARTING POINT FOR DISCOVERING THE PROVENCE