- Two storey stone house with garden terrace and courtyard with the 19. century style.
- There are double beds on the 2 bedrooms located on the upper floors.
- Fully equiped kitchen is available for the usage of our customers between October- May, the terrace cafe is serving the rest of the year.
- The living room is constituted of a large diwan fronting the fireplace and a dinner table.
- The bathroom in the first floor comprehends a built-in bathtub and a marble shower.
- During winter, the heating is ensured with a fireplace system blowing hot air into the rooms and electric radiators. Hot water is always available.
- One of the rooms has air condition.
Sirince is an old Greek village accessed by an 8 km long motorway from the Selcuk Town. Viniculture, olive oil and peach production are the main sources of income of the village. The most beautiful qualification of the area is its unique location in the valley and the authentic architecture. It is a first-degree protection area, even unimportant reparations are on permission. There are many restaurants and an animated marketplace in the village which gets more populated from day to day.
It is at 15 minutes from Selcuk and one hour from the Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir. Its distance to Kusadasi is 40 minutes, 20 minutes to the Pamucak Beaches. There are bus services during all day between Selcuk and Sirince.
The terrace cafe is at the service of our customers for breakfast, lunch and coffee time. Don't forget to taste our home made cakes which are new this year in our cafe. The terrace cafe is not open in winter.
Notw : The stated price is for 2 people, for each extra person 40 TL daily.. For children at the age of 6-12, the price is 15 TL daily.
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!