The Chalet is located in the heart of the circuits of rare beauty in the village of Camprieu ideally located on a sunny plateau at 1100m altitude, between pastures and beautiful forests.
An exceptional place to stay in the heart of the Cévennes National Park, UNESCO World Heritage in 2011.
Mount Aigoual (12 km), the last meteorological station inhabited in France, come to discover its museum, its history, its panoramas, its permanent and temporary exhibitions, its summer activities.
Its ski resort ... Prat Peyrot is 10 minutes from the chalet by car ...
Altitude: 1440 m, 12 alpine ski slopes, 11 ski lifts, 40 km of marked cross-country ski trails, snowshoeing, free access, a cross-country and alpine ski school. Cafeteria, off-bag chalet, large car parks
Open every day in season
Contact: Tourist Office tel. 04 67 64 82 15/04 67 82 64 67
Find all the information on the station on www. pratpeyrot. fr
Outdoor activities for young and old: horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, climbing, leisure park, mushrooms ...
The Abyss of Bramabiau (on the spot).
The river of Happiness was born in the open air. In contact with the limestone, it will rush under the Causse de Camprieu to rejuvenate 800 meters further.
The Happiness Lake is 1. 2 km from the cottage, 20 minutes walk ...
The center of the village is 10 minutes with its shops and outdoor activities, tennis, football stadium ... holiday center for children and teenagers ...
Activities on site:
- Hiking: GR 6, 62, 66.
- Swimming river and Lake Happiness.
- Playground for children.
- Table tennis.
- The wood house: workshops, animations, shows, outings.
- Mountain bike, Tennis, Canyoning.
- Remains Abbey "Our Lady of Happiness", Mines de Villemagne.
- Arboretums of Saint Sauveur and La Foux.
- Col de la Serreyrède: Office Tourism & House Terres d'Aigoual: Exhibitions and Peasant Shop.
- Themed outings Flore & Faune ONF and PNCl.
- Lake of Pisa.
- Convenience store, restaurants, snacks.
- Bison Park
Aigoual mythical belvedere of the big excursions:
- GR 6: ALPES-OCEAN
- GR 7: VOSGES - PYRENEES
- GR 66
- Way of Saint James of Compostela