|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
House on enclosed land with trees 2000 m2 edging pine forest,
Rental for 7 people.
Note: We can not accept families with young children who can not swim because the pool is not fenced with a gate. Too much risk !!
The house consists of:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate toilets, linen and towels provided
- Dressing rooms and closets in all bedrooms
- Kitchen 30 m2 modern, fully equipped (dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator, etc.), center island very user-friendly, Bar Stools
- Living and dining room for 8 people
- 2 large shaded terraces (North and South), with dining area and patio furniture, gas grill
- Private swimming pool for the exclusive use (8.5 X 4.10, depth 0.9 to 1.90), and chlorine treatment robot alarm (without barrier protection), for your convenience poolside check every 2 to 3 days (morning very early not to disturb you
- Outdoor shower with hot water, sun beds and sunbathing
- The bottom of the garden, direct access to the pine forest mountain bike ride or walking (some hours be observed), 15 minutes by bike pinewood to buy bread in the morning ...
- Large trampoline (4,20m) and flat spaces to play (football, bowling, etc)
- Parking inside the property for 2-3 cars, remote controlled gates
- Laundry room with washing machine available
- TV (Canal +), Hi-Fi, internet access good quality broadband connection,
- Linen and towels provided
- No pets because we have two very loving cats (they live their lives outside in summer and are fed by pet door in the garage). They do not interfere in any way you
- Deposit of 1500 € per check not cashed in the keys
- 25% deposit upon signing the contract for booking, balance one month before the rental date
Note: no reviews yet vacationer because we rent for the first time this year our house (2014)!
We were very happy to stay here for two weeks. The pictures don't show how nice the house really is. The second terras on the poolside has a big comfortable table, and we spend most of our time there. Aix en Provence and Marseille are close by. You need a car to get to places and do your groceries, but that was no problem for us.
Can definitely suggest this place.
We stayed in the house with two families and had a wonderful vacation. The house is very spacious and has a big and beautiful garden with a outdoor kitchen and a barbecue. We liked the two terraces. We always had a place in the shadow. The kids also liked the garden with the swimming pool, hammock and trampoline. They even had a forest to play in! The house is in a quit neighbourhood.
Thierry and Chantal are very friendly hosts and gave us a warm welcome.
We all had a great vacation!
Chantal & Thierry
Être le premier locataire: quel honneur :-)
Les photos sur Internet affiche 100% la réalité!
On a adorer la piscine, les endroits ombragés, l'environnement...
Il y a beaucoup de choses à voir, à découvrir, à aimer. C'est une région formidable!
Les enfants ont adoré la piscine, la douche extérieur, la trampoline, la grande foret,...
Merci pour des vacances inoubliables!
Ben & Sofie
Emile & Maurice
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
tarif saison 2017
15 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,128|
Réduction de 5% sur montant de la location si 2 semaines et plus.
La propreté de la piscine est a effectuer par vos soins.
L'entretien et la chimie de la piscine sont effectués par nos soins 2 fois par semaine inclus dans le prix de la location,
Pendant tout l'été, le jardin est entretenu tous les 15 jours.
Les vacanciers doivent restituer la maison dans le même état de propreté qu'ils l'ont trouvée.
Traveler checks accepted
Located in a private and very quiet area, near the pine forest, you're in Aix-en-Provence and Marseille.
Quick access to the A7, A55, A8, A51 to discover the charm of Provence and its surroundings:
The Camargue, Alpilles, the Creeks of Marseille, the blue Coast (Carry le Rouet, Crown range, etc.), the Luberon.
- A beautiful golf course with 9 or 18 holes in the town - Golf Cabriès 3.5 km from the house.
Marseille Vieux Port: 20 min
Center of Aix-en-Provence: 15 m
Martigues: 25 min
Avignon: 40 minutes
Arles: 50 m
Many cultural events and festivals in all these regions during the summer:
- Avignon Festival July 7 to 24 and 'The Off' until mid-August (theater)
- Festival of classical music and opera in Aix en Provence
- Piano Festival in Lourmarin
- Festival 'Music in the streets of Aix en Provence last week of August, all the shows are free
Make the Aix en Provence market on Tuesday morning, Thursday morning and Saturday.
Market Gardanne is fine, and that of Aubagne (country of Pagnol)
Cinema Access 15 Mn Aix (3 cinemas, ten rooms) or Campaign Plan (12 plex)
Beautiful walks in the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis, mountain of Sainte Victoire, Ste Baume, and regions around the Bouches du Rhône
- Wine routes Provence or Rousillon
Amusement parks: Aquacity 5 kms, 20 kms OK Corral,
- Indiane Forest Bouc Bel Air 10 kms and indiane Forest in Figuerolles 40 km
- Zoo Barben and visit his castle 30 kms
- In the town of Calas / Cabriès:
2 equestrian centers, several tennis courts, games for young children, two parks skates,
- Restoration and shops in the town (3 km): 2 beautiful inns, restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, the shops of 1st necessities (bakery, butcher, fruit and vegetables, pharmacy, catering, wine cellar)
- Supermarket and hyper 10 minutes
Documentation and guides provisions