|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book This Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous Kitchen Remodel w/Granite and Stainless Appliances, New Living Room Furniture and Flatscreen TV 2015!
3. Across street from Beach!
4. Heated pool, Hot Tub, Grilling/Picnic area and Outdoor Showers
5. Gulf Views from spacious Balcony
6. Budget Friendly, easy on your wallet!
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. Great location! Less than 5 miles from Silver Sands Premium Outlets and only 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
We rent nightly, even in the summer, so you can check-in and check-out when it is convenient for you!
Immaculately clean, recently repainted, top floor unit at Grand Caribbean West in Destin's Crystal Beach is a great place for small families or couples to spend an affordable and fun-filled vacation.
This 1 bedroom/1 bath condo sleeps six with a queen bed in the master bedroom, hallway bunk beds that the smaller guests are sure to enjoy, and a queen sofa sleeper in living room. Condo is equipped with fully furnished kitchen, dvd player, comfortable dining and living room areas. Enjoy the amazing view of the Gulf of Mexico's shimmering emerald waters from your private third floor balcony. There is a washer/dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Grand Caribbean West features a terrific heated pool, hot tub, BBQ grilling area, outdoor showers and picnic space. The complex has a friendly, helpful staff. Private, deeded beach access is directly across the street - less than a minute's walk from the building.
You'll find something that everyone will enjoy and you'll have memories of a lifetime to take home with you.
The complex is also just a few minutes drive from all Destin has to offer, including go-kart rentals, dolphin cruises, charter fishing, parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center, and the Silver Sands Outlet Mall.
Several outstanding restaurants are within walking distance, including one of the most highly regarded in Destin, 'The 790 Cafe' located at The Inn at Crystal Beach and 'Beachwalk Cafe', rated one of Destin's best by Florida Trend Magazine. Grand Caribbean West is also within walking distance of Destin's famous Crab Trap restaurant.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
We stayed in 303 with our 4 children ages 5-8. It was the perfect amount of room for us. It was SPOTLESS when we arrived. The only problem was there was no DVD player in the living room. After a quick email, someone knocked on the door to deliver one. We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back!
The condo was great, except for the Queen size bed, you laid in the bed and there was a sinking hole!
The bathtub didn't drain well.
Other than those two things, the place was great.
The view off the patio was awesome!!
If they would take care of those two things, would love to go back again.
We have been staying in this complex for 15 years. I was very disappointed in this condo. It was over all "picked up and wiped down" but dirty. There was no pillow protectors on the dirty lump pillows, no bed mattress protectors or mattress covers on the mattresses and the vents were very gross. The kitchen had new counter tops and a new frig but just painted and that is all. The view was great but for the price it should have been cleaner. Very disappointed in the condo.
This condo was perfect for a family of 4. The kids absolutely loved the bunk beds. The bed in the bedroom was a full-size, not a queen as listed and the dryer did not work properly. I took over 2 hours to dry 4 small beach towels. The view was amazing. I would definitely book this condo again.
We stayed in 303 and were very pleased with the condo. It was on the 3rd floor but it was good exercise since most of the time we over eat while on vacation. The condo was very clean and tidy with all the comforts of home. Very enjoyable stay!!! Easy check in and check out!! Thanks RealJoy!!!
We have stayed at several of these condos in East and West. This condo very out dated ! The TVs were very small and old, the couch very dirty didn't even sit on it. Carpet in bedroom very dirty,and the bed was very uncomfortable. We were definitely dis appointed. The chairs on patio very uncomfortable and no table on balcony. The internet didn't work right either.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.